Controversial musician Barimah Sydney says his new track to drop on March 6, will highlight on the ills of the Akufo-Addo’s government as well as embattled gold dealership firm, Menzgold.
Although he describes President Akufo-Addo’s governance as impressive, he is bent on pouring out his lamentation in a song he titles ‘State of Affairs’.
The musician known for his activism during political seasons has been tagged by many as a New Patriotic Party (NPP) sympathiser.
This perception became rife after he endorsed government’s flagship ‘Free SHS policy.
“It is all going to be in the new song coming up...I’m putting everything I have seen from January 7 to date in one song including the Menzgold issue,” Barimah Sydney said.
Watch the video:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Don’t marry a woman who cannot cook – Kwesi Arthur's dad to son
- Partnering musicians as a producer is key – Jayso
- First edition of Miss United Continents, Ghana launched
- David Bolton releases visuals for ‘Odo Fofro’ featuring Samini
- Nominees for 2019 Hospitality Awards unveiled
- Musiga elections postponed to July 10
- Absolute Worship comes off July 7
- We need to stop the beef - Strongman Burner
- Media made slay queens popular - Ama K. Abebrese
- ‘Ups and Downs’ not a diss song - Strongman
- BET Awards: Stars pay tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Rap battle: Medikal vs Strongman, who won?
- 2019 EMY Africa Awards: Full list of Winners
- Class, style, persona; Nat Attoh hosts 3rd EMY Africa Award
- DJ Switch to support Cape Coast school with educational materials