Controversial musician Barimah Sydney says his new track to drop on March 6, will highlight on the ills of the Akufo-Addo’s government as well as embattled gold dealership firm, Menzgold.
Although he describes President Akufo-Addo’s governance as impressive, he is bent on pouring out his lamentation in a song he titles ‘State of Affairs’.
The musician known for his activism during political seasons has been tagged by many as a New Patriotic Party (NPP) sympathiser.
This perception became rife after he endorsed government’s flagship ‘Free SHS policy.
“It is all going to be in the new song coming up...I’m putting everything I have seen from January 7 to date in one song including the Menzgold issue,” Barimah Sydney said.
Watch the video:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- #10YearChallenge: Multimedia staff chimes in
- Video: If you have sex tape of me and Adebayor prove it for $100k – Yvonne Okoro
- #10yearchallenge: See epic throwback photos of Ghanaian celebs
- Video: I’m not exclusive until you marry me – Yvonne Okoro
- Video: I would’ve accepted Menzgold ambassador deal – Yvonne Okoro
- 'You’ve shown me what real love is' – Becca celebrates husband's birthday
- Stop the rubbish; I never invested in Menzgold – Yvonne Nelson
- Menzgold-endorsing celebs not to blame – Brand expert
- Nominees for 2019 Africa Gospel Awards unveiled
- Game of Thrones: final season premiere date revealed
- I'm not disturbed about Menzgold saga - Joyce Blessing
- Fela would have been president of Nigeria if alive – Son
- Video: People thought I was jealous when I advised them not to invest in Menzgold – Prince David
- R. Kelly’s career is finally crashing down...Here’s how it happened
- Presby Minister launches 2 new books