Rapper Edem says most Ghanaians mistake wealth for wisdom.
According to him, in Ghana, rich people are hardly opposed and anything that comes from them is considered smart and final.
But in a recent tweet, the rapper laughing at those who book rich people to be intelligent said, “money is synonymous with wisdom in Ghana.”
It remains unclear why Edem made such a statement but he added a laughing emoji to depict humour, meaning people who have such a mindset should shift from it.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Celion Dion, Chance pull tracks with R. Kelly
- Rihanna takes father to court in trademark dispute
- #10YearChallenge: Multimedia staffs chime in
- Video: If you have sex tape of me and Adebayor prove it for $100k – Yvonne Okoro
- #10yearchallenge: See epic throwback photos of Ghanaian celebs
- Video: I’m not exclusive until you marry me – Yvonne Okoro
- Video: I would’ve accepted Menzgold ambassador deal – Yvonne Okoro
- 'You’ve shown me what real love is' – Becca celebrates husband's birthday
- Stop the rubbish; I never invested in Menzgold – Yvonne Nelson
- Menzgold-endorsing celebs not to blame – Brand expert
- Nominees for 2019 Africa Gospel Awards unveiled
- Game of Thrones: final season premiere date revealed
- I'm not disturbed about Menzgold saga - Joyce Blessing
- Fela would have been president of Nigeria if alive – Son
- Video: People thought I was jealous when I advised them not to invest in Menzgold – Prince David