Rapper Edem says most Ghanaians mistake wealth for wisdom.
According to him, in Ghana, rich people are hardly opposed and anything that comes from them is considered smart and final.
But in a recent tweet, the rapper laughing at those who book rich people to be intelligent said, “money is synonymous with wisdom in Ghana.”
It remains unclear why Edem made such a statement but he added a laughing emoji to depict humour, meaning people who have such a mindset should shift from it.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Leaked: Stunning 3D sketch of 3Music Awards ’19 stage design
- From Ayòbámi Adébáyò to Zadie Smith: meet New Daughters of Africa
- Cardi B applies to trademark 'Okurrr'
- I deserve my VGMA nomination - AK Songstress
- Dr Dre removes university boast post about daughter
- Michael Jackson: Barbra Streisand apologises for abuse remarks
- JH Kwabena Nketia: Some muses of the musical
- Filmmakers calling on government is not because of money - Ama K. Abebrese
- The Burial of Kojo wins award at Luxor African Film Festival
- Creative arts can take Ghana to greater heights if... – George Quaye
- Video: Medikal brings the heat as he sells Africa on Tim Westwood
- Gospel singer criticises Stonebwoy for endorsing secular songs in church
- Video: Cast of 1998 hit TV show 'Taxi Driver' cast back the years
- Buju Banton sings of the only law to obey in the world
- I learnt how to drive on 'Taxi Driver' - Psalm Adjeteyfio reveals