Rapper Edem says most Ghanaians mistake wealth for wisdom.
According to him, in Ghana, rich people are hardly opposed and anything that comes from them is considered smart and final.
But in a recent tweet, the rapper laughing at those who book rich people to be intelligent said, “money is synonymous with wisdom in Ghana.”
It remains unclear why Edem made such a statement but he added a laughing emoji to depict humour, meaning people who have such a mindset should shift from it.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Don’t marry a woman who cannot cook – Kwesi Arthur's dad to son
- Partnering musicians as a producer is key – Jayso
- First edition of Miss United Continents, Ghana launched
- David Bolton releases visuals for ‘Odo Fofro’ featuring Samini
- Nominees for 2019 Hospitality Awards unveiled
- Musiga elections postponed to July 10
- Absolute Worship comes off July 7
- We need to stop the beef - Strongman Burner
- Media made slay queens popular - Ama K. Abebrese
- ‘Ups and Downs’ not a diss song - Strongman
- BET Awards: Stars pay tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Rap battle: Medikal vs Strongman, who won?
- 2019 EMY Africa Awards: Full list of Winners
- Class, style, persona; Nat Attoh hosts 3rd EMY Africa Award
- DJ Switch to support Cape Coast school with educational materials