Rapper Edem says most Ghanaians mistake wealth for wisdom.
According to him, in Ghana, rich people are hardly opposed and anything that comes from them is considered smart and final.
But in a recent tweet, the rapper laughing at those who book rich people to be intelligent said, “money is synonymous with wisdom in Ghana.”
It remains unclear why Edem made such a statement but he added a laughing emoji to depict humour, meaning people who have such a mindset should shift from it.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Mr Eazi doesn't own a car, he uses Uber
- Chris Brown arrested in Paris after rape allegation
- Beyoncé and Jay Z To visit Ghana?
- ‘I wanted to throw up’ - Ghana’s youngest pilot shares maiden flight experience
- There’s no beef between Medikal and I – Kuami Eugene
- Afro-beats musician Skye Brain releases new single ‘The Soul Grind’
- A night of talent, surprises await patrons at Joy FM’s Open Mic Friday
- Don’t date for too long - MzVee advises
- Bleaching is not the beauty standard – Fuse ODG
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend