Gospel Music dynamo, Jeshurun Okyere has released his first single for the year titled, Yahweh (Victory Chant).
The song which featured Kingsley Ampoful was written and composed by Jeshurun Okyere and Nadia Kofi.
According to Jeshurun, "the song was inspired by the fact that in spite of the unique challenges we all go through God has already assured us of victory," he said.
He encouraged all believers not to give up in times of adversaries because God has already won the battle for them.
The single which was produced by Dave The Music Box, is off his #NewThings album to be released later in the year.
The video was directed by Stanley Adjetey of Take 2 films.
Jeshurun Okyere, in 2017 earned two nominations for that year's Ghana Music Awards. He was a contender in ‘Gospel Artiste of the Year’ and ‘Gospel Song of the Year’ categories.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- The Burial of Kojo wins award at Luxor African Film Festival
- Creative arts can take Ghana to greater heights if... – George Quaye
- Video: Medikal brings the heat as he sells Africa on Tim Westwood
- Gospel singer criticises Stonebwoy for endorsing secular songs in church
- Video: Cast of 1998 hit TV show 'Taxi Driver' cast back the years
- Buju Banton sings of the only law to obey in the world
- I learnt how to drive on 'Taxi Driver' - Psalm Adjeteyfio reveals
- The warrior of love - Unpacking Samini’s 'Untamed' Part 1
- Video: Ashesi University founder goes ‘crazy’, dresses like female
- Video: Kofi Mole quits school to pursue music
- Photo: Rocky Dawuni, Cabum finally smoke peace pipe
- Adopting French as Ghana’s second language ‘disrespectful’ – Okyeame Kwame
- If I don’t win any award at 3Music Awards I will pull a 'Shatta Wale' - Medikal declares
- No other Ghanaian music beats highlife - Kyekyeku
- We were once celebrated in Diaspora because of Highlife – Bessa Simons