Gospel Music dynamo, Jeshurun Okyere has released his first single for the year titled, Yahweh (Victory Chant).
The song which featured Kingsley Ampoful was written and composed by Jeshurun Okyere and Nadia Kofi.
According to Jeshurun, "the song was inspired by the fact that in spite of the unique challenges we all go through God has already assured us of victory," he said.
He encouraged all believers not to give up in times of adversaries because God has already won the battle for them.
The single which was produced by Dave The Music Box, is off his #NewThings album to be released later in the year.
The video was directed by Stanley Adjetey of Take 2 films.
Jeshurun Okyere, in 2017 earned two nominations for that year's Ghana Music Awards. He was a contender in ‘Gospel Artiste of the Year’ and ‘Gospel Song of the Year’ categories.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- I’m not arrogant my swag is just different - Tinny
- Mr Eazi doesn't own a car, he uses Uber
- Chris Brown arrested in Paris after rape allegation
- Beyoncé and Jay Z To visit Ghana?
- ‘I wanted to throw up’ - Ghana’s youngest pilot shares maiden flight experience
- There’s no beef between Medikal and I – Kuami Eugene
- Afro-beats musician Skye Brain releases new single ‘The Soul Grind’
- A night of talent, surprises await patrons at Joy FM’s Open Mic Friday
- Don’t date for too long - MzVee advises
- Bleaching is not the beauty standard – Fuse ODG
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame