There are indications that YouTube has taken down the video of Tiwa Savage’s song, ‘One’.
The video-sharing and streaming site took down the video following claims by artiste, Danny Young that his 2008 single ‘Oju Tiwon’ was copyrighted by the former.
Danny Young had taken to social media to publicly call out Tiwa Savage, for intellectual property theft.
The singer had accused Tiwa of stealing contents from his song titled ‘Oju Tiwon’, which he released in 2009.
The said content had been used in the female singer’s hit song ‘One’. The video, shot in Lagos by Clarence Peters, has been taken down from the singer’s channel.
It is believed that Danny Young has reported the matter to the Youtube ‘courts’ who have been known for their zero tolerance to any perceived case of violated copyright laws.
Tiwa Savage is yet to react to the development.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home
- Koffi Olomide faces seven-year jail term over Paris sex assault
- Photos: All set for Joy FM's Lovers Dinner Dance with Kojo Antwi
- Video: Why is Akufo-Addo silent on Menzgold? - Stonebwoy wonders
- What a Kojo Antwi song has put together, let no one put asunder
- 2019 Africa Travel Indaba kicks off from May 2
- Kojo Antwi’s music gets lady out of coma, prevented suicide
- Video: I was a betweener for my husband - Azigiza's wife reveals
- Photos: John Mahama is ‘grandfather’, ‘daughter’ welcomes baby boy
- 3Music Awards 2019: Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Kwesi Arthur top nomination list
- My husband is the pillar of my life – Ohemaa Mercy
- Video/Photos: DJ Switch wows African leaders at AU headquarters
- I smoked because my family owned a marijuana farm – Pastor Abbeam