There are indications that YouTube has taken down the video of Tiwa Savage’s song, ‘One’.
The video-sharing and streaming site took down the video following claims by artiste, Danny Young that his 2008 single ‘Oju Tiwon’ was copyrighted by the former.
Danny Young had taken to social media to publicly call out Tiwa Savage, for intellectual property theft.
The singer had accused Tiwa of stealing contents from his song titled ‘Oju Tiwon’, which he released in 2009.
The said content had been used in the female singer’s hit song ‘One’. The video, shot in Lagos by Clarence Peters, has been taken down from the singer’s channel.
It is believed that Danny Young has reported the matter to the Youtube ‘courts’ who have been known for their zero tolerance to any perceived case of violated copyright laws.
Tiwa Savage is yet to react to the development.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Fans go wild for Kwesi Arthur's new album 'LFNKII - Home Run'
- Video: We will keep taking more pictures - Stonebwoy to Shatta Wale
- Video: Wendy Shay loves my vibe, so we got attached - Kuami Eugene
- Video: I knew Ghanaians would be judgmental about the VGMA song - Kidi
- I have no regrets campaigning for NPP - Bibi Bright
- Video: Kwesi Arthur is an amazing artiste; our connection is priceless - Kidi
- Patapaa's #Skopatumana challenge hits the internet
- I never begged D-Black for collaboration - Tinny
- 'Salma Feeds' feeds 1000 children Easter Sunday
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 16): DJ Mic Smith’s ‘Jama’ pushes 'Omo Ada' from number one spot
- Missing Taadi Girls: I'm sad but confident they will be found - Kofi Kinaata
- Okyeame Kwame, Samini join polio awareness campaign
- D-Black rejects Tinny’s request for collaboration?
- Song theft accusations don't move me - Kuami Eugene
- Mr. P of P-Square slept with my wife, broke my marriage – Diamond Plantnumz alleges