Joy FM kicked off this year with one of the biggest party ever, the 90's Jam and has followed it with the second edition of the ever thrilling Open Mic.
The Joy FM Open Mic has always been a night for numerous talents to thrill patrons and this year’s event was no different.
If you missed it then you missed a lot.
Established and amateur performers excited patrons with their amazing talents at the +233 Jazz Bar and Grill on Friday, January 25.
For patrons, it was a night to remember as they witnessed exciting performances from poetry, spoken word, comedy, rap battles and musical performances.
The event was hosted by Ghana’s favourite and number one disc jockey, DJ Black.
Some names that performed included Six Strings, AJ Nelson, Lamisi, Kwesi Klutse, Rhymme Sonny, OB Amponsah, Lexi The Comic, Chief Moomen, and Nana Asaase.
eShun, begun her performance with ‘Medofo Pa’ by Kojo Antwi to celebrate the Music Man ahead of his performance at the jazz bar and followed it with her songs ‘I want’ and ‘Someone Loves Me’.
Cina Soul, the Kla Manye as she is known by some opened her performance with ‘Awo’ from her 2016 EP 'Metanoia'. She continued to electrify the crowd with ‘Ojorley’ and other songs from her ‘Ga Mashi’ album.
Some patrons like Z-Afuaa, a poet, Reynolds The Gentleman a singer, C-Burn a rap artiste and many others took turns to display their amazing talents.
Audience were surprised with performances from Uncle Ebo Whyte, CEO of Roverman Productions, Andrew Tandoh-Adote and Nathaniel Attoh of Joy Sports.
See photos below.
Image: Cina Soul
Image: Andrew tandoh-Adote
Watch Videos below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 to air live On DStv, GOtv on Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village
- Video vixen gives life to Christ, now philanthropist
- New Video: Mista Myles eyes Afrobeats crown with ‘African Girl’
- Assault, killings by uniformed men will make Nigeria collapse - Omotola tells Buhari