The grand finale of the maiden edition of Adom TV’s Nsoromma show, which is currently ongoing at the National Theatre, has registered a record number of patrons.
Some of the patrons arrived at the event venue in Accra as early as 8:00 am, pointing to the show’s popularity among Ghanaians, even in its first year.
Apart from the talents on display, Management of Adom TV has also lined up some of Ghana’s leading musicians to perform at the event.
Kwami Eugene, Adina, Rev I. K. Annin of Borborliborbor fame and Nana Osei Ampofo Adjei are all performing at the national theatre at no cost to patrons.
As at 2 pm, the gates of the National Theatre was overflowing with long winding queues, bringing all activities around it to a standstill.
As expected, the free show resulted in some unruly behaviour by a few patrons who tried to force their ways into the National Theatre before the scheduled gate-opening time of 4 pm.
The situation temporarily threatened to mar the beauty of the show but the timely intervention by the police who were present at the scene averted any further chaos.
Following the restoration of calm, the show is proceeding steadily as fans are having a good time with entertainment personalities such as Lil Win, among other high profile showbiz personalities.
The five remaining stars at the maiden Nsoromma contest are fans favourites, Righteous, Ashley Chuks, Nhyira, Blessing and Zenobia.
While only one of these may emerge as a champion, it will be important to note that there will be no losers as each of these children have made a musical statement.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante
- US-based Ghanaian rapper handed 15-year sentence
- Photos/Video: Lil Win electrifies Adom ‘Kolor Paaty’
- Davido, others escape air mishap
- Michael Jackson's daughter rubbishes claim she attempted suicide
- Nigeria elections: Desmond Elliot wins Surulere1 Constituency
- 'I had breasts': Sam Smith on having liposuction at 12
- Video: Some people held prayer sessions to cast out rap ‘demon’ from me – Eno