Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo, known by his stage name as D'banj, has paid a courtesy call on President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo as part of his visit to Ghana.
The musician revealed the meeting with the First Gentleman of the land was centred on issues pertaining to the arts and entertainment industry.
D'banj shared photos of him with the President in his office at the Jubilee House in Accra on his Instagram page on Monday, January 7, as the country marked its debut Constitution Day celebration.
The BET Award-winning artiste expressed his excitement about meeting with the President stating that it was a great opportunity for both parties to discuss and devise a way to “take the creative industry to the next level” from 2019 this year.
“It was an amazing meeting with the president of Ghana," he says. "Can’t wait to share with you all what’s coming. Content is the New Crude."
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win
- Celine Dion, Chance pull tracks with R. Kelly
- Rihanna takes father to court in trademark dispute
- #10YearChallenge: Multimedia staffs chime in
- Video: If you have sex tape of me and Adebayor prove it for $100k – Yvonne Okoro
- #10yearchallenge: See epic throwback photos of Ghanaian celebs
- Video: I’m not exclusive until you marry me – Yvonne Okoro