Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo, known by his stage name as D'banj, has paid a courtesy call on President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo as part of his visit to Ghana.
The musician revealed the meeting with the First Gentleman of the land was centred on issues pertaining to the arts and entertainment industry.
D'banj shared photos of him with the President in his office at the Jubilee House in Accra on his Instagram page on Monday, January 7, as the country marked its debut Constitution Day celebration.
The BET Award-winning artiste expressed his excitement about meeting with the President stating that it was a great opportunity for both parties to discuss and devise a way to “take the creative industry to the next level” from 2019 this year.
“It was an amazing meeting with the president of Ghana," he says. "Can’t wait to share with you all what’s coming. Content is the New Crude."
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Rap battle round 1: Medikal vs Strongman, who won?
- 2019 EMY Africa Awards: Full list of Winners
- Class, style, persona; Nat Attoh hosts 3rd EMY Africa Award
- DJ Switch to support Cape Coast school with educational materials
- Gospel musician arrested over HIV/AIDS cure claims
- Cardi B charged with strip club assault
- Video: Asamoah Gyan, Atsu, Owusu, others in ‘cheeky response train’
- Ghanaian TV personality to host 2019 BET Awards red carpet
- I don’t mind nude roles to serve a purpose—Ama K
- Joy FM's Cosmopolitan mix goes live with Kwanpa band
- Kalybos unveiled as ambassador for Geddit Ghana
- Thank you! Kuami Eugene appreciates KiDi for amazing verse
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 24): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ makes it to the top
- Court orders police to file Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale trial documents
- Patoranking explains why he allows nudity in videos