Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo, known by his stage name as D'banj, has paid a courtesy call on President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo as part of his visit to Ghana.
The musician revealed the meeting with the First Gentleman of the land was centred on issues pertaining to the arts and entertainment industry.
D'banj shared photos of him with the President in his office at the Jubilee House in Accra on his Instagram page on Monday, January 7, as the country marked its debut Constitution Day celebration.
The BET Award-winning artiste expressed his excitement about meeting with the President stating that it was a great opportunity for both parties to discuss and devise a way to “take the creative industry to the next level” from 2019 this year.
“It was an amazing meeting with the president of Ghana," he says. "Can’t wait to share with you all what’s coming. Content is the New Crude."
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante
- US-based Ghanaian rapper handed 15-year sentence
- Photos/Video: Lil Win electrifies Adom ‘Kolor Paaty’
- Davido, others escape air mishap
- Michael Jackson's daughter rubbishes claim she attempted suicide
- Nigeria elections: Desmond Elliot wins Surulere1 Constituency
- 'I had breasts': Sam Smith on having liposuction at 12
- Video: Some people held prayer sessions to cast out rap ‘demon’ from me – Eno