Kumawood actor cum musician, Kwadwo Nkansah, widely known as Lil Win, pulled a masterclass performance at the grand finale of Adom TV’s Nsoromma show which happened on Sunday.
The jubilation that welcomed Lil Win’s presence on stage was spectacular – he rocked the stage so much that he could be adjudged “man of the night.”
Both the young and old showed him love by singing along his hit songs such as “Ladder, Mama Boss Papa, Akyire Asem” and his latest “Kwadwo Nkansah.”
Saying “fans were happy to see him” would be an understatement because he got everyone up on their feet; hailing him like a “god” of comedy and music.
The Nsoromma contest came to an end last Sunday with fan favourite, Ritheous Vandyke, emerging as the winner of the maiden highlife show.
Nsoromma may be less than a year old but patronage signifies its overwhelming acceptance among highlife music lovers.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- MultiChoice Talent Factory networking portal goes live
- Video: I took injections to bleach my skin for movie roles in Nigeria – Actress
- I do the dishes at home - Adjetey Anang reveals
- Koffi Olomidé guilty of rape of 15-year-old girl
- Inna Patty drags ex-Miss Ghana queens to court for defamation
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante
- US-based Ghanaian rapper handed 15-year sentence
- Photos/Video: Lil Win electrifies Adom ‘Kolor Paaty’