Kumawood actor cum musician, Kwadwo Nkansah, widely known as Lil Win, pulled a masterclass performance at the grand finale of Adom TV’s Nsoromma show which happened on Sunday.
The jubilation that welcomed Lil Win’s presence on stage was spectacular – he rocked the stage so much that he could be adjudged “man of the night.”
Both the young and old showed him love by singing along his hit songs such as “Ladder, Mama Boss Papa, Akyire Asem” and his latest “Kwadwo Nkansah.”
Saying “fans were happy to see him” would be an understatement because he got everyone up on their feet; hailing him like a “god” of comedy and music.
The Nsoromma contest came to an end last Sunday with fan favourite, Ritheous Vandyke, emerging as the winner of the maiden highlife show.
Nsoromma may be less than a year old but patronage signifies its overwhelming acceptance among highlife music lovers.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Some big artistes used to kneel down for misbehaving – Hammer
- I don’t feel celebrated enough – Kwaw Kese laments
- Stonebwoy gears up for Shuga Summer Tour
- I won't beef with someone who can't write her own songs – Kelvyn Boy
- Modelling not lucrative in Ghana — Chantelle Dapaah
- Reggie Rockstone leaves VVIP?
- Video: Kofi Adjorlolo dating Victoria Lebene mere media stunt – Abeiku Santana
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 23): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ gunning for number 1?
- Russian poker star electrocuted in bath at home
- Popular illusionist ready to stun patrons at 2019 MMC Live
- From Nollywood to pulpit: Eucharia Anunobi’s untold conversion story
- Sarkodie doesn’t come to bed early – Wife
- Lawyer: Cuba Gooding Jr. will turn self in on groping charge
- I saved Ghanaian rap music from dying – Medikal brags
- Video: Patapaa chills with European girlfriend at the beach