Kumawood actor cum musician, Kwadwo Nkansah, widely known as Lil Win, pulled a masterclass performance at the grand finale of Adom TV’s Nsoromma show which happened on Sunday.
The jubilation that welcomed Lil Win’s presence on stage was spectacular – he rocked the stage so much that he could be adjudged “man of the night.”
Both the young and old showed him love by singing along his hit songs such as “Ladder, Mama Boss Papa, Akyire Asem” and his latest “Kwadwo Nkansah.”
Saying “fans were happy to see him” would be an understatement because he got everyone up on their feet; hailing him like a “god” of comedy and music.
The Nsoromma contest came to an end last Sunday with fan favourite, Ritheous Vandyke, emerging as the winner of the maiden highlife show.
Nsoromma may be less than a year old but patronage signifies its overwhelming acceptance among highlife music lovers.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Mr Eazi doesn't own a car, he uses Uber
- Chris Brown arrested in Paris after rape allegation
- Beyoncé and Jay Z To visit Ghana?
- ‘I wanted to throw up’ - Ghana’s youngest pilot shares maiden flight experience
- There’s no beef between Medikal and I – Kuami Eugene
- Afro-beats musician Skye Brain releases new single ‘The Soul Grind’
- A night of talent, surprises await patrons at Joy FM’s Open Mic Friday
- Don’t date for too long - MzVee advises
- Bleaching is not the beauty standard – Fuse ODG
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend