Manager of the late dancehall artiste, Vybrant Faya, has disclosed that his former artiste would have been alive if he had “listened to me.”
Speaking in an interview with Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM, Mr Logic said the “Mampi” hit singer died because he failed to listen to instructions.
“Family came for him from my house and they took a different route and that’s how it happened,” he said.
“I told them to come through this road and they used another road… if they had followed my instructions it wouldn’t have happened,” Mr Logic further narrated.
According to him, the up-and-coming dancehall artiste was cautioned about his death by a “spiritualist,” and as a manager, he did everything possible to prevent it.
“It came from a spiritualist that Vybrant Faya will die,” Mr Logic disclosed. “There was a prompt that he will die…we did so many things to prevent it, Vybrant Faya was cautioned and we went to pastors and spiritualists to prevent it from happening.”
He also mentioned that, at a point, he kept the dancehall artiste in a hotel for six months and prevented him from crossing roads after it was revealed to him that the late artiste should not cross roads.
“Based on my own judgment and investigations I also did…, it was revealed that the guy shouldn’t cross any road,” he noted.
Vybrant Faya, born Emmanuel Kojo Quayeson, died on Sunday, October 23, 2016, at the 37 Military Hospital in Accra after he was involved in an accident on the Tema Motorway.
His death followed the release of his smashed hits “Mampi” and was due to announce a major come back with the release of two singles but unfortunately met his untimely death.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- MultiChoice Talent Factory networking portal goes live
- Video: I took injections to bleach my skin for movie roles in Nigeria – Actress
- I do the dishes at home - Adjetey Anang reveals
- Koffi Olomidé guilty of rape of 15-year-old girl
- Inna Patty drags ex-Miss Ghana queens to court for defamation
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante
- US-based Ghanaian rapper handed 15-year sentence
- Photos/Video: Lil Win electrifies Adom ‘Kolor Paaty’