Last Sunday’s edition of Adom TV‘s exciting fashion show, Wo Nsa Ano Adwuma, was a star-studded one for patrons who attended the live event.
Every week, models are chosen to represent the runway for sewing contestants and fans were caught off-guard when celebrities replaced the models this week.
Musician Kofi Kinaata, Adom FM presenters, Captain Smart and Akumaa Mama Zimbi were part of the models who showcased their apparels to fans of the most-watched fashion show in Ghana.
Other included self-acclaimed prophet Kumchacha, Opiesie Esther and Ruth Benny Wood also wowed the audience with their elegant walks.
See photos below:
TV show host, Akumaa Mama Zimbi
Singer/rapper Kofi Kinaata
Radio and TV show host, Captain Smart
Gospel singer, Opiesie Esther
Ruth Benny Wood
Wo Nsa Ano Adwuma is on live every Sunday at 5 pm on Adom TV. Keep up for more styles from these amazingly talented artists in the fashion industry.
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kumasi yearns for more of Luv FM's Corporate Groove
- How Tobi proposed to me – Becca reveals as they mark first anniversary
- Video: Thousands throng Shatta Wale, Tinny’s ‘Loud in Bukom’ concert
- Video: If police arrest you for smoking weed, just beg - Shatta Wale tells fans
- R Kelly misses court hearing in Chicago after transport mix-up
- Duchess of Sussex's TV drama Suits jokes about her royal role
- Video: Mum told me Reggie Rockstone sounded like a porn star’s name
- Van Vicker jabs Kofi Asamoah for saying blacks can't be wise as whites
- Videos/Photos: Steve Harvey visits Cape Coast Castle, gets emotional
- Nigerian comedian, Klint da Drunk involved in accident
- Video: Emotional McBrown recounts 20-year struggle to have a child
- Ghanaian actors are too comfortable - Moesha Boduong
- Video: Comedian Steve Harvey in Ghana for Year of Return
- Pius wins hearts with dance moves at Chicago’s Ghanafest 2019
- 'What Do Girls Really Want' – Sister Derby, Freda Rhymz, others school Lord Paper