Award-winning Dancehall artiste, Charles Nii Armah Mensah popularly known as Shatta Wale, has stated God has ordained him, king.
“I believe there is something that God has put on me. It is something that I don’t see myself but others see, and that’s the crown,” he said in an exclusive interview with JoyNews’ Becky on the E WITH BECKS show.
Because of that crown, people call him king, champion and other accolades, he added.
Shatta Wale stated that he feels blessed with all that happening in his life and career. The dancehall act said he is now seeing what he had always wanted to see in his music career.
The dancehall artiste has won a lot of awards and has also performed on several international stages.
Shatta Wale recently got featured on Beyoncé’s album, the lion king on the song “ALREADY” which is already making waves in Ghana and beyond.
Watch the full video below:
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ladies think I am a 'womaniser' - Nana Boroo
- Kumasi yearns for more of Luv FM's Corporate Groove
- How Tobi proposed to me – Becca reveals as they mark first anniversary
- Video: Thousands throng Shatta Wale, Tinny’s ‘Loud in Bukom’ concert
- Video: If police arrest you for smoking weed, just beg - Shatta Wale tells fans
- R Kelly misses court hearing in Chicago after transport mix-up
- Duchess of Sussex's TV drama Suits jokes about her royal role
- Video: Mum told me Reggie Rockstone sounded like a porn star’s name
- Van Vicker jabs Kofi Asamoah for saying blacks can't be wise as whites
- Videos/Photos: Steve Harvey visits Cape Coast Castle, gets emotional
- Nigerian comedian, Klint da Drunk involved in accident
- Video: Emotional McBrown recounts 20-year struggle to have a child
- Ghanaian actors are too comfortable - Moesha Boduong
- Video: Comedian Steve Harvey in Ghana for Year of Return
- Pius wins hearts with dance moves at Chicago’s Ghanafest 2019