Itel Mobile Ghana has signed a year's contract with celebrated musician, Eugene Kwame Marfo, popularly known in showbiz as “Kuami Eugene” as their brand ambassador.
The signing ceremony took place on the July 4, at the Transition Head office at Circle.
Present at the contract signing was Kuami Eugene himself, some of the Lynx crew and the Itel team.
Kuami Eugene said he was excited about the ambassadorial deal and believes with his huge fan base and activeness in the industry, he will go a long way to usher the brand into an amazing pedestal.
On why Kuami was chosen as the face of Itel Mobile Ghana, Digital Marketing and Communication Manager, Michael Tuekpe, explained the team needed someone who can match up with their trend of sleek and quality phone brands.
“There was no one other than Kuami Eugene who is not only a hard-working gentleman but also loved and inspired by the youth of Ghana. We believe he can assist us reach the youth with our useful products,” he explained.
Meanwhile, Itel Ghana will launch its new flagship mobile phone in the selfie series soon, which they believe will do exceptionally well in the market considering Kuami Eugene now being an ambassador to the brand and the product to be launched.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony