Former Liberia president, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf has become one of the many prominent people to own one of the vehicles made by Ghanaian automaker, Kantanka Automobile.
Sirleaf, the first female president in Africa, bought herself one of the saloon cars in the company’s line named Kantanka Mensah.
A photo of the newly acquired car shows the Kantanka Mensa has already been licenced with the registration number EJS-1.
The EJS plate is a customised registration for the former president using the initials of her name.
The photo of the sleek-looking car was shared on social media by the Chief Executive Officer of Kantanka Automobile, Kwadwo Safo Jr. “@kantankaautomobile Mensah.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kalybos unveiled as ambassador for Geddit Ghana
- Thank you! Kuami Eugene appreciates KiDi for amazing verse
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 24): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ makes it to the top
- Court orders police to file Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale trial documents
- Patoranking explains why he allows nudity in videos
- Cuba Gooding Jr. rants about groping allegations
- D-Black drops much anticipated ‘Smoke & Mirrors’ EP
- Video: My mom and I were abandoned by my father – Nsromma star
- It will be difficult going back to school – Kuami Eugene
- I’m a shopaholic, I need prayers – Jackie Appiah
- Abraham Attah to star in Birdman’s film
- Lena Headey didn’t like Cersei’s ‘Game of Thrones’ death scene
- Girlfriends, side-chicks of Black Stars players should be allowed into their camp – Mzbel
- Duchess Meghan nominated for World Fashion Award
- Video: Do politics if you want Ghana to move forward – A Plus