Popular Nigerian musician Oladapo Oyebanji, a.k.a. D’banj’s gold neck chain worth millions of Naira, Sunday, went missing while he was on a flight from Port Harcourt to Lagos.
Although Dbanj is still in his birthday celebration mood, he took to his Twitter handle to confirm that his gold chain is missing.
D’banj said he left his DB Records neck chain on his seat on the flight but couldn’t find it again.
He, however, promised a handsome reward to anyone who sees and returns the neck chain to him.
According to him, “Guys, Yes it’s still my birthday but this morning on my AERO flight from Port Harcourt to Lagos, I left my DB Records neck chain on my seat on the Flight.
“Anyone who finds it should please call Seyi on 0809-259-3122. A handsome reward awaits the person. God bless you!”
Guys, Yes it's still my birthday but this morning on my AERO flight from Port Harcourt to Lagos, I left my my DB Records neck chain on my seat on the Flight . Anyone who finds it should please call Seyi on 0809-259-3122. A handsome reward awaits the person. God bless you!💵💵💵— D'banj D Kokomaster (@iamdbanj) June 9, 2019
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kalybos unveiled as ambassador for Geddit Ghana
- Thank you! Kuami Eugene appreciates KiDi for amazing verse
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 24): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ makes it to the top
- Court orders police to file Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale trial documents
- Patoranking explains why he allows nudity in videos
- Cuba Gooding Jr. rants about groping allegations
- D-Black drops much anticipated ‘Smoke & Mirrors’ EP
- Video: My mom and I were abandoned by my father – Nsromma star
- It will be difficult going back to school – Kuami Eugene
- I’m a shopaholic, I need prayers – Jackie Appiah
- Abraham Attah to star in Birdman’s film
- Lena Headey didn’t like Cersei’s ‘Game of Thrones’ death scene
- Girlfriends, side-chicks of Black Stars players should be allowed into their camp – Mzbel
- Duchess Meghan nominated for World Fashion Award
- Video: Do politics if you want Ghana to move forward – A Plus