Actress Victoria Lebene is officially a married woman!
The actress tied the knot with media personality, Eugene Osafo Nkansah, a producer at Peace FM and the owner of the entertainment blog ‘Nkonkonsa’.
The star-studded event took place on Tuesday, June 11 at the Rehab Beach Club, Labadi, Accra.
The traditional marriage was held in the morning and saw the couple adorned in beautiful smock outfits.
The bride exchanged her smock outfit for a stunning wedding gown, tied her hair up and held it with a beautiful tiara.
The bride, Victoria Lebene
The groom was draped in gold and white African cloth completely forgoing the suit men are used to wearing at their wedding.
The groom, Eugene Osafo
The groomsmen toed the line of their main man but with pink and white African cloths instead, while the bridesmaid wore beautiful pink gowns.
Rapper Kwaw Kese, A Plus, entertainment critic Arnold Asamoah-Baidoo, Kojo Rana and husband of actress Nana Ama McBrown, Maxwell Mensah were the groomsmen for the day.
Bridesmaids included actress, Nicky Simonas, her collegue Vicky Zugah and radio presenter Regina Van Helvert.
Joy FM’s presenter, Nathaniel Attoh took over emceeing the reception.
Other celebrities spotted at the event were Yvonne Nelson, Jackie Appiah, Martha Ankomah, Zynell Zuh, Afia Schwarzenegger,a Efya Odo, Abeiku Santana with bloggers like Yemmey Baba and Zionfelix also attending.
The couple with Yvonne Nelson
The wedding reception was more of a concert with Praye, Okyeame Kwame, Wendy Shay and other entertainers performing some of their hit songs.
The wedding came as a surprise to many.
However, for others, it was no surprise Victoria after having her private life all over social media when dating Kofi Adjorlolo, wanted to have her life to herself.
See below for more photos:
Niki Simonas and A Plus taking their turn on the dance floor
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I won't invite 'people' to my wedding – Lilwin
- Steve Bedi to headline PAMA Festival 2019
- Ben Brako tops Global Music Charts with 'Shame and Scandal'
- Bible isn't against Marijuana, stop preaching against it – Rev. Abbeam
- Burna Boy deserved his BET award – Davido
- Cardi B pleads not guilty to assault
- Michelle Obama and Stephen Fry help drive audiobook boom
- Unemployment cause of increased nudity - Vicky Zugah
- Consistency and not hits alone make a good artiste - eShun
- Video: ‘I cannot say Medikal is a fraud boy’ - Strongman
- Don’t marry a woman who cannot cook – Kwesi Arthur's dad to son
- Partnering musicians as a producer is key – Jayso
- First edition of Miss United Continents, Ghana launched
- David Bolton releases visuals for ‘Odo Fofro’ featuring Samini
- Nominees for 2019 Hospitality Awards unveiled