The man who saved Ghana at the ‘Ghana Meets Naija’ concert over the weekend, Patapaa Amisty, has been spotted having a lovey-dovey time with his European girlfriend at the Sir Charles Resort at Winneba beach.
After a spectacular performance, Patapaa decided to release some stress with his lover at the beach located in the Central region of Ghana.
Fans could hear his girlfriend talk about plans on her birthday, which falls on Thursday, June 13, 2019.
Patapaa took out his phone as he sipped his ginger juice to mark his calendar for the birthday session, promising her the party will come off at the same location.
Watch the video below:
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: The Rock and Lauren Hashian marry in Hawaii
- Danny Glover heads to Ghana for ‘Jamestown to Jamestown’
- I don’t regret investing in entertainment industry – Nana Appiah Mensah
- Gifty Anti's new title is Oheneyere FBI Dr.
- Ladies think I am a 'womaniser' - Nana Boroo
- Kumasi yearns for more of Luv FM's Corporate Groove
- How Tobi proposed to me – Becca reveals as they mark first anniversary
- Video: Thousands throng Shatta Wale, Tinny’s ‘Loud in Bukom’ concert
- Video: If police arrest you for smoking weed, just beg - Shatta Wale tells fans
- R Kelly misses court hearing in Chicago after transport mix-up
- Duchess of Sussex's TV drama Suits jokes about her royal role
- Video: Mum told me Reggie Rockstone sounded like a porn star’s name
- Van Vicker jabs Kofi Asamoah for saying blacks can't be wise as whites
- Videos/Photos: Steve Harvey visits Cape Coast Castle, gets emotional
- Nigerian comedian, Klint da Drunk involved in accident