The man who saved Ghana at the ‘Ghana Meets Naija’ concert over the weekend, Patapaa Amisty, has been spotted having a lovey-dovey time with his European girlfriend at the Sir Charles Resort at Winneba beach.
After a spectacular performance, Patapaa decided to release some stress with his lover at the beach located in the Central region of Ghana.
Fans could hear his girlfriend talk about plans on her birthday, which falls on Thursday, June 13, 2019.
Patapaa took out his phone as he sipped his ginger juice to mark his calendar for the birthday session, promising her the party will come off at the same location.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kalybos unveiled as ambassador for Geddit Ghana
- Thank you! Kuami Eugene appreciates KiDi for amazing verse
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 24): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ makes it to the top
- Court orders police to file Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale trial documents
- Patoranking explains why he allows nudity in videos
- Cuba Gooding Jr. rants about groping allegations
- D-Black drops much anticipated ‘Smoke & Mirrors’ EP
- Video: My mom and I were abandoned by my father – Nsromma star
- It will be difficult going back to school – Kuami Eugene
- I’m a shopaholic, I need prayers – Jackie Appiah
- Abraham Attah to star in Birdman’s film
- Lena Headey didn’t like Cersei’s ‘Game of Thrones’ death scene
- Girlfriends, side-chicks of Black Stars players should be allowed into their camp – Mzbel
- Duchess Meghan nominated for World Fashion Award
- Video: Do politics if you want Ghana to move forward – A Plus