Rapper and Hiplife act, Emmanuel Botway, popularly known as Kwaw Kese, says he does not feel celebrated enough.
According to him, it is a norm for Ghanaians not to celebrate their own.
He made this revelation in a yet to be aired episode of E With Becks show on Joy prime.
He told hostess, Becky, that “I don’t feel celebrated. It’s the norm in Ghana. Ghanaians don’t celebrate Ghanaians doing well, they don’t celebrate their stars, and they don’t celebrate their celebrities.”
He added that he will not be deterred for not being celebrated by his people but would rather celebrate himself.
E With Becks show airs on Joy Prime on Sundays at 5 pm.
Make a date!
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah