“I love u, and that’s the beginning and end of everything!” are the screaming words of love actress Nadia Buari shared on Father’s Day, Sunday, June 16.
She was celebrating and gushing over the man with whom she has four children – two of them a set of twins.
Since welcoming her first children - twins – in 2015 in the US, the actress has done a remarkable job of concealing the identities of her children and their father.
Now in what looks like a Father’s Day ritual, Nadia Buari gave the world a peek of the man of her life.
Name still unknown, the pretty actress shared photos of herself and her husband.
In the second photo, Nadia Buari and the love of her life wore black clothes. Her husband plants a kiss on her cheeks as one of the kids looks on. “She’s [daughter] like… *enough with the kisses*
On June 18, 2017, as the world marked Father’s Day, the actress showed her husband’s face for the first time in a post on Instagram.
She simply said “Happy Father's Day to the king of our castle. I love u.”
A year after that, she shared a lengthy post on Instagram meant for her husband in which she revealed that they had been together for about a decade and had been blessed with four kids.
“My dearest... Here comes one of those moments when I find myself reminiscing about the richest and most congenial memories of the past decade of our relationship.
“Along this journey came the season of February 2015 when we welcomed our gorgeous set of twin girls. Then, In February 2017 we were blessed with another beautiful girl.
"And then, In January 2018, we were blessed again with our adorable munchkin who made the Grand Entry into this world. Honey, from the moment I saw your merry eyes - you have always had an air of geniality which you’ve never lost.
"This special day affords me the opportunity to express my heartfelt appreciation for the remarkable man you are, the amazing guide you represent, the selflessness you exhibit beyond measure, and the perfect father you are to our children.
"I want you to know that, as I love and appreciate you, so I esteem every moment of our journey for the past 10 years.
My prayer to God today is that He blesses us with many, many more of these decades and continue to keep us worthy. Happy Father’s Day baby!
"With all my love,
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album