For someone who is always seen in the best luxury brand dresses, bags and shoes, it is not surprising Jackie Appiah says shopping is her hobby.
From Dolce and Gabbana, Gucci to Fendi, the actress has it all and does not shy away from flaunting it on Instagram.
However, the actress is worried she might be taking the hobby too far.
In an interview with BBC News Pidgin, the actress admitted although she likes to shop, she does it too much and need prayers to quit.
“I like shopping, bad hobby right? I need prayers because I shop too much,” she told the BBC.
Jackie Appiah holding Fendi bags and wearing a Dolce & Gabbana shirt
But the question remains, will she?
In the interview, she also admitted to liking travel and has travelled to at least 100 countries.
Jackie Appiah on a trip to South Africa
Since the actress would possibly continue to travel, would she be able to refrain herself from picking up that bag, wedding guest dress or that shiny Christian Louboutin red bottom stilettos?
Watch the interview below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album
- Stonebwoy, Samini congratulate Shatta Wale on Beyonce feature
- 'I know my level!' - Beyoncé features Shatta Wale on new album
- Real Time channel Debuts on DStv, GOtv
- Support the arts industry – Kwesi Agyare to gov't
- Kagame – The tallest president in Africa is the shortest in his family
- Prince David Osei wins Best Actor award at African International Film Festival
- Bond: Black female actor, Lashana Lynch is next ‘007 agent
- R. Kelly expected in court on sex charges
- Movie producers collaborating is the way to go - Peter Sedufia
- Never thought I would do a song with Kojo Antwi – King Promise