Kuami Eugene has released a new single featuring his label mate KiDi.
In a tweet to acknowledge KiDi for his melodious hooks on ‘Ohemaa’, the 2019 VGMA ‘Producer of the Year’ posted “Y’all Help Me Thank My Big Brother KiDi for His amazing verse on #Ohemaa. The Love Is Deep And I will always appreciate this 🙏🏾 Together Forever 🤴🏾🤴🏾”
Social media went agog two days ago when Kuami Eugene posted that he was about to release another banger featuring his label mate.
The Fadama native, born Eugene Marfo, is also a proven songwriter and producer, lending his gifts on records for a host of a-list colleagues including Adina, Becca, MzVee, Tic, among others.
He also boasts collaborations with African pop star, Davido, as well as the renowned rapper, Ice Prince Zamani.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah