After Kumawood actors, Christiana Awuni and Berma Bediide, were seen in a series videos giving sarcastic answers to questions they were asked went viral, a lot of Ghanaians were excited to join the bandwagon tagged ‘nsemfo’ meaning nonsense.
Excited to recreate their own versions, Ghanaians were seen asking questions with obvious answers and receiving cheeky answers in return.
Members of the Ghana national team, Black Stars, obviously did not want to be left out of the fun.
In a viral video on social media, Asamoah Gyan, Christian Atsu and other players, during their camping in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates ahead of the 2019 AFCON, are heard asking themselves folly questions which most people often ask and in return, they give folly answers.
This seems to put down the fears of tension many Ghanaians harbour among teammates, after the change in captainship of the team.
Twenty four hours prior to the naming of the provisional 29-man squad saw Gyan announce his retirement from the team via a strongly-worded statement but he made a U-turn after a telephone conversation with President Akufo-Addo.
Doubts over Gyan’s commitment to the team and fears of a hostile reception from coach Kwesi Appiah and some players, continued to linger despite unity talks held between Gyan and the coach.
However, these videos surfacing from the team’s camp, seem to put those rumours to rest.
Watch video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Tiwa Savage rents entire cinema for son to watch 'The Lion King'
- Language not a barrier in music – FRA! band
- Why we were not allowed to meet Akufo-Addo - Dark Suburb explains
- People want Miss Ghana queens to look like slay queens - Inna Patty
- Video: I’m not ugly, my mirror doesn’t tell me so - Miss Ghana 2019
- 2019 Golden Movie Awards: Full list of nominees released
- 5 honours, 26 competitive awards to be given out at 2019 Golden Movie Awards
- New video alert! - Rocky Dawuni premieres 'Elevation'
- Video: Shatta Wale explains why he is king
- Panafest International Expo launched in UK
- Too many music talents hypnotised by Afrobeat popularity - David Bolton bemoans
- Video: My music was getting bigger – Ohemaa Mercy explains why she quit teaching
- Video: Funny Face claims police assault during movie shoot
- Cardi B rape accusations resurfaces
- Regent University student wins 2019 edition of 'Live Inside Win the Ride'