Cross out a woman who cannot cook when considering marriage, according to Samuel Kwesi Danso Arthur, father of rapper Kwesi Arthur.
The rapper’s dad revealed in an interview with Joy News’ MzGee on ‘The Gist’ that, he had given his son some specifics when it comes to finding a life partner.
“You need to watch the way they present themselves, the way they go about things. She needs to be able to handle her own home well. A woman must be a good cook and a woman who doesn’t know how to cook is not marriage material. Their mum is a good cook so possibly they would be able to select a woman who is a good cook,” he said.
Mr Danso added, “I know they play with girls, but I always caution them. We have women who are marriage materials and excuse me, and women who are not marriage materials so when you see those who are marriage materials you can easily identify them”.
Mr Arthur who described his son Kwesi Arthur as a “good cook”, disclosed his son’s favourite cuisine was Jollof.
The Gist with MzGee on the JoyNews channel shows on Saturdays and Sundays at 8.30pm. Catch it same time on DSTV 421 and GOTV 144.
Watch interview below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah