While many believe an artiste can remain relevant in the music industry through publicity stunts and hit songs, singer eShun, on the other hand, thinks consistency is the answer.
And for her, being consistent means giving your fans something to sing or dance to every time. That is good quality songs at all time.
“For an artiste to remain relevant in the industry, it can only be through being consistent. As an artiste, you need to keep doing what you did that got the people to love you and even more", she told Showbiz in an interview recently.
Touching on her music journey, eShun said, “so far it has been amazing, the support has been great and I am ready to give out more. People should just be ready for me.”
“Also, I want to say a big thank you to all those who have supported me throughout my music career. Honestly, I would not be here at this moment but all these wonderful people,” eShun added.
Before hitting the mainstream music scene, eShun had participated in a number of music reality shows and had distinguished herself at these competitions.
She took part in TV3's Mentor Season 5 where she emerged third runner-up, then MTN Project Fame in Nigeria and finally Glo X-Factor where she was the first runner-up.
She has songs like Someone Loves Me, Fakye, Didadi, Meye, Simple as ABC, Yolo and I Like to her credit.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album