While many believe an artiste can remain relevant in the music industry through publicity stunts and hit songs, singer eShun, on the other hand, thinks consistency is the answer.
And for her, being consistent means giving your fans something to sing or dance to every time. That is good quality songs at all time.
“For an artiste to remain relevant in the industry, it can only be through being consistent. As an artiste, you need to keep doing what you did that got the people to love you and even more", she told Showbiz in an interview recently.
Touching on her music journey, eShun said, “so far it has been amazing, the support has been great and I am ready to give out more. People should just be ready for me.”
“Also, I want to say a big thank you to all those who have supported me throughout my music career. Honestly, I would not be here at this moment but all these wonderful people,” eShun added.
Before hitting the mainstream music scene, eShun had participated in a number of music reality shows and had distinguished herself at these competitions.
She took part in TV3's Mentor Season 5 where she emerged third runner-up, then MTN Project Fame in Nigeria and finally Glo X-Factor where she was the first runner-up.
She has songs like Someone Loves Me, Fakye, Didadi, Meye, Simple as ABC, Yolo and I Like to her credit.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah