Gospel musician, Joe Mettle, is promising a spirit-filled atmosphere at the 2019 edition of his most sought after gospel event, Praise Reloaded Concert.
In its eighth edition, Praise Reloaded Concert, which is under the theme ‘Wind of Revival’, will be a gathering of thousands expecting great change in their lives.
Joe Mettle, who will lead an impressive pack of gospel greats, is promising that change on Sunday, June 30 at the Perez Dome, Dzorwulu in Accra.
Touching on the theme for this year’s event, the gifted musician explained that ‘Wind of Revival’ was chosen “because He is going to cause a stirring in the realms of the spirit. That same spirit, that same sound that blew when the people of God gathered in Acts (Chapter) 2. This Sunday is just not a concert it’s going to be an experience, an encounter with God.”
Synonymous with his concerts, Joe Mettle told Daniel Dadzie in an interview on the Super Morning Show on Joy FM that, “Our focus is the power of God. The presence of God which changes the life of a man, which causes a stirring in the life of a man, one that, when you leave, you will see changes in your life.”
With his faith firmly rooted in the Lord, the artist, who won ‘Artiste of the Year’ in 2017 at the Ghana Music Awards, said “it’s our prayer that on Sunday, God will heal people, God will deliver people, people will be saved, people will be transformed, that any life that needs revival by the time that they leave the room,” there will be a great change in their situation.
Joe Mettle will headline the concert with special performances from Ceccy Twum, Cwesi Oteng and Jonathan Nelson from the USA.
They will be backed by the LoveGift band. The Wind of Revival edition, like the previous year, is based on the scripture in Acts 2:1-4.
Tickets for the event are available at the Airport Shell, Baatsona Total, Nallem Stores at the Malls and Allied Oil Filling Stations in Accra and Tema.
Praise Reloaded is the annual headline gospel music concert hosted by Joe Mettle.
The event was first held in 2012 and has grown each successive year to become one of the most anticipated on Ghana’s events calendar.
Previous editions have featured gospel musician from Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, UK and France. They include Danny Nettey (late), Ntokozo Mbambo, Ohemaa Mercy, Akesse Brempong, Uncle Ato, Onos Ariyo, Cwesi Oteng and Luigi Maclean.
Three out of four of Joe Mettle’s albums have been recorded live at the Praise Reloaded concert. They include the ‘Sound of Praise’, ‘Encounter’ and ‘God of Miracles’ which features his song ‘Bo Noo Ni’.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony