‘Omo Ada’, the song that has students, teachers, nurses, traders and many others doing the ‘Dem Sleep’ dance is the song riding the Adom FM Music Chart.
The song was at number two in week eight but was not able to climb to the top as the people got more into ‘Chochomucho’ by Bless.
‘Chochomucho’ has been pushed to the number two spot after leading the charts last week. That is not a bad deal considering it is still up high in the charts.
At number three is ‘Kpo Keke’ by Stonebwoy. The song which had been number one in week eight has been enjoying the number three spot for two weeks in a row.
One thing Ghanaians cherish is their morale ‘jama’ songs. Hence it is not surprising DJ Mic Smith’s song featuring Patoranking ‘Jama’ has held on for long in the charts. The song has reclaimed its number four spot after falling to number seven last week.
Obaapa Christy’s ‘W’asue Me’, is maintaining its number five spot from week nine.
‘Proud F boys’ by rapper Tulenkey featuring Eddie Khae had jumped from number seven to four last week but could not maintain its position at that spot. It is number six this week.
The controversial song ‘Wrowroho’ by Agbeshie featuring Medikal, which made its debut at number 10 has taken the number seven spot.
At number eight is ‘I know’ by Sarkodie featuring Nigeria’s Reekado Banks.
‘Poverty’, the song from Empawa100 artiste J.Derobie has moved to the number nine spot after reigning at number six for two weeks.
Medikal’s ‘Ayekoo’ featuring King Promise is back at the number 10 spot after dropping to number 12 in week nine.
‘Stay with Me’ by Real MC featuring KD Bakes is debuting on charts at number 11.
At number 12 is ‘Bra’ from the camp of the Rap Doctor Okyeame Kwame featuring Wutah Afriyie.
The song that had people swearing to protect their love ‘Walaahi’ by Kuami Eugene has dropped from number 11 to 13.
‘Mr Badman’ by Kidi which features Kwesi Arthur is number 14.
The December release ‘Love you die’ by Hiplife artiste Andy Dosty featuring Kuami Eugene is still standing tall in the list at 15.
Ohemaa Mercy’s ‘Onim Me’ after moving up to number 18 last week is quickly climbing the charts. The song has secured the number 16 spot.
‘Naami’ from the camp of Dopenation is number 17.
At number 18 is ‘I Miss you die’ by Captain Planet featuring Kidi.
‘Tokyo’ by King Promise featuring one of Nigeria’s best Wizkid’ takes the number 19 spot this week.
At number 20 is ‘Island’ from Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA@20: Call for prosecution of Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy alone not right – Mr Logic
- What the law says: Use of guns, riotous behaviour - Case of Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy
- BET Int celebrates Sarkodie’s Artiste of the Decade victory
- VGMA brawl: There is silver lining in the fracas – Francis Doku
- VGMA@20 brawl: Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale granted bail
- We need to change narrative – Sarkodie speaks on support for industry
- VGMA@20: Celebrities react to Shatta Wale-Stonebwoy brawl
- Gov't to meet Shatta, Stonebwoy over feud – Tourism Minister
- Charterhouse disappointed after giving Shatta Wale a chance – CEO
- Creative Arts Ministry 'failed' to stop Shatta Wale Stonebwoy brawl - Minister
- VGMA@20: Stonebwoy not emotionally balanced to own gun - Sefa Kayi
- VGMA@20: MUSIGA condemns 'shameful behaviour' of Shata Wale, Stonebwoy
- VGMA@20 clash: Stonebwoy may be biggest loser – Ameyaw Debrah
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale have dented dancehall culture- Ambassador
- A nominee breached security protocol – Charterhouse explains VGMA brawl