Exactly five years ago, manager of rapper Kwaw Kese, Fennec Okyere was murdered at his Manet Gardens residence at Spintex, a popular suburb in Accra.
The rapper, who has still not recovered from the ghastly murder, took to social media to remember the deceased whom he says was more than a brother to him.
He posted: “You’ll never be forgotten #rip Fennec #itsbeen5years”
Fennec Okyere’s unknown assailants are yet to be arrested.
Bulldog, who the Police Criminal Investigative Department (CID) picked up on Thursday, April 10, 2014, as the lead suspect in the murder, was alleged to have threatened to kill Fennec.
An Accra Central District Court in January 2018 set Bulldog free.
In reaction, Kwaw Kese told Lexis Bill in an interview on Behind the Fame on Drive Time on Joy FM that he wasn’t happy Bulldog was freed.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA@20: Oragnisers fail to announce 'Artiste of the Year' due to Shatta, Stonebwoy fight
- VGMA@20: Sarkodie crowned ‘Artiste of the Decade’
- VGMA@20: “You are my son” – Amakye Dede crowns Kuami Eugene
- “I’m really sorry” - Stonebwoy apolgises for pulling gun at VGMA@20
- Video: VGMA@20: Stonebwoy pulls gun as Bhim Nation, Shatta Wale camps clash
- Photos: Fashion moment on the Red Carpet of VGMA@20
- VGMA@20: Check out winners at 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- VGMA@20: Live updates of 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- I’m rooting for Kuami Eugene to win ‘Artiste of the Year’ – Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Watch 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards live
- Arnold Schwarzenegger drop-kicked at South Africa event
- It's fraud when artiste don't perform live – Samini
- Staying united secured our success - Daughters of Glorious Jesus
- Kwesi Arthur, Chris Attoh, Dumelo, others headline week's entertainment news
- Give underground artistes slots on big shows – Rapper Ikroniq pleads