Exactly five years ago, manager of rapper Kwaw Kese, Fennec Okyere was murdered at his Manet Gardens residence at Spintex, a popular suburb in Accra.
The rapper, who has still not recovered from the ghastly murder, took to social media to remember the deceased whom he says was more than a brother to him.
He posted: “You’ll never be forgotten #rip Fennec #itsbeen5years”
Fennec Okyere’s unknown assailants are yet to be arrested.
Bulldog, who the Police Criminal Investigative Department (CID) picked up on Thursday, April 10, 2014, as the lead suspect in the murder, was alleged to have threatened to kill Fennec.
An Accra Central District Court in January 2018 set Bulldog free.
In reaction, Kwaw Kese told Lexis Bill in an interview on Behind the Fame on Drive Time on Joy FM that he wasn’t happy Bulldog was freed.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- After 6 years of music, over 40 songs, here are MzVee's best 10
- Boomplay announces licensing deal with Warner Music
- PUZZLED to be screened at the UN Women’s Conference
- Shatta Wale to open 2019 3Music Awards
- Adom FM Music Chart: Medikal’s Omo Ada still reigns
- Video: Nana Ama McBrown shows off baby girl
- MultiChoice Talent Factory networking portal goes live
- Video: I took injections to bleach my skin for movie roles in Nigeria – Actress
- I do the dishes at home - Adjetey Anang reveals
- Koffi Olomidé guilty of rape of 15-year-old girl
- Inna Patty drags ex-Miss Ghana queens to court for defamation
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’