Rising duo, Akwesi Adjei Amponsah and Cyril Amponsah, popularly known as SBL (Same Blood Line) have released a game-changing track titled ‘I know’.
The song which features Ghanaian pop icon, Samuel Frimpong Adu, known in showbiz as Medikal, seeks to inspire young people struggling to make a living to be determined in their pursuit.
Many youngsters think it is only a white-collar job that can get them on the path of success. The song disputes that perception whilst admonishing that many successful people have to traverse thorny paths before their huge accomplishments.
The Song ‘’I Know” tells a story of a young man who is struggling to make it on the streets of Accra.
With all looking gloomy and his future bleak, he holds his head up high to show determination and resilience that despite his current fate, he will make it one day.
The moral lesson of the song, never cut corners to get to the top. Work hard and get to the top of the ladder of life.
SBL sees this song as their social responsibility and contribution to give hope to the many of the youth on the street who fighting to surmount the many daily challenges they face
Watch and share the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns as Artiste of the Year after VGMA@20 fiasco
- Video: I'm going to limit the comedy, I'm a father of twins now - Funny Face
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale banned indefinitely, stripped of all VGMA 2019 awards
- Shatta Wale withdraws from Ghana Music Awards scheme
- You can be a star today but a criminal tomorrow - Gemann to Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy
- Cardi B postpones concert over plastic surgery woes
- Newly crowned 'Artiste of the Decade' gives artistes lessons on self-control
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale plead not guilty, granted ¢50k bail each
- Ex-Doe feels vindicated over Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale brawl
- It will be illogical for me to deliberately ruin VGMA@20 – Shatta Wale
- 3 Wills purportedly written by Aretha Franklin found in her home
- Video: Kofi Kinaata advises against illegal fishing in new song