Remembering his late manager, Kwaw Kese has asked the police to stop apprehending marijuana (weed) smokers and concentrate on necessary matters that deserve attention.
He wants the killers of his late manager Fennec Okyere brought to book five years after his killing at his Spintex residence.
In an interview on Neat FM on Wednesday, Kwaw Kese wondered why in the 21st century; the police still arrest people who indulge in either the smoking or cultivation of marijuana, when there are several murderers out there walking freely.
"Ghana police is not reliable. The other time I was on my way to an interview I saw the police behind me...I stopped and they said they wanted to search for weed in my car...meanwhile, my manager Fennec Okyere has been murdered mysteriously and the police are not even serious about investigating his case and finding the killers," he lamented.
The ‘Yakubu’ rapper added that "it is so painful that, we refuse to pay attention to relevant issues but rather concentrate on needless things. Head of institutions who are supposed to concentrate on more important things are rather doing the opposite.”
Kwaw Kese asked the police to cease these unnecessary acts and focus their attention on "conducting investigations when matters arise. That’s what is important."
The rapper, who has still not recovered from the ghastly murder of his late manager, also took to social media to remember him.
He posted the late Fennec Okyere’s picture with this caption: “You’ll never be forgotten #rip Fennec #itsbeen5years”.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Filmmakers calling on government is not because of money - Ama K. Abebrese
- The Burial of Kojo wins award at Luxor African Film Festival
- Creative arts can take Ghana to greater heights if... – George Quaye
- Video: Medikal brings the heat as he sells Africa on Tim Westwood
- Gospel singer criticises Stonebwoy for endorsing secular songs in church
- Video: Cast of 1998 hit TV show 'Taxi Driver' cast back the years
- Buju Banton sings of the only law to obey in the world
- I learnt how to drive on 'Taxi Driver' - Psalm Adjeteyfio reveals
- The warrior of love - Unpacking Samini’s 'Untamed' Part 1
- Video: Ashesi University founder goes ‘crazy’, dresses like female
- Video: Kofi Mole quits school to pursue music
- Photo: Rocky Dawuni, Cabum finally smoke peace pipe
- Adopting French as Ghana’s second language ‘disrespectful’ – Okyeame Kwame
- If I don’t win any award at 3Music Awards I will pull a 'Shatta Wale' - Medikal declares
- No other Ghanaian music beats highlife - Kyekyeku