Remembering his late manager, Kwaw Kese has asked the police to stop apprehending marijuana (weed) smokers and concentrate on necessary matters that deserve attention.
He wants the killers of his late manager Fennec Okyere brought to book five years after his killing at his Spintex residence.
In an interview on Neat FM on Wednesday, Kwaw Kese wondered why in the 21st century; the police still arrest people who indulge in either the smoking or cultivation of marijuana, when there are several murderers out there walking freely.
"Ghana police is not reliable. The other time I was on my way to an interview I saw the police behind me...I stopped and they said they wanted to search for weed in my car...meanwhile, my manager Fennec Okyere has been murdered mysteriously and the police are not even serious about investigating his case and finding the killers," he lamented.
The ‘Yakubu’ rapper added that "it is so painful that, we refuse to pay attention to relevant issues but rather concentrate on needless things. Head of institutions who are supposed to concentrate on more important things are rather doing the opposite.”
Kwaw Kese asked the police to cease these unnecessary acts and focus their attention on "conducting investigations when matters arise. That’s what is important."
The rapper, who has still not recovered from the ghastly murder of his late manager, also took to social media to remember him.
He posted the late Fennec Okyere’s picture with this caption: “You’ll never be forgotten #rip Fennec #itsbeen5years”.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I thought Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale would learn from my experience – Gemann
- DJ Switch makes it unto billboard in Times Square
- Kwesi Arthur motivates students to win 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay
- KiDi: Charterhouse should be sanctioned for role in VGMA brawl
- Fault Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale but blame Charterhouse too – Sarkodie
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns as Artiste of the Year after VGMA@20 fiasco
- Video: I'm going to limit the comedy, I'm a father of twins now - Funny Face
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale banned indefinitely, stripped of all VGMA 2019 awards
- Shatta Wale withdraws from Ghana Music Awards scheme
- You can be a star today but a criminal tomorrow - Gemann to Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy
- Cardi B postpones concert over plastic surgery woes
- Newly crowned 'Artiste of the Decade' gives artistes lessons on self-control