Rapper Obrafour who has an iconic look thanks to his famous dreadlocks has officially revealed his latest brand imagery in legendary fashion.
After updating his social media icons, it was clear Obrafour was announcing his new identity to his over one million fans; and the crucifix emblem is set to deepen attachment of loyal fans and create a top-of-mind “Ghana rap Sɔfoɔ ” brand image.
The striking new brand identity was inspired by his value and influence in the Ghanaian music industry which has run within two decades. His moniker “Rap Sɔfoɔ” is represented by a crown on the first letter of his name.
The typeface employed gives a clean, classy look and also has characteristics that relate to younger, open-minded demographic.
The ‘crowned O’ mark is meant to be a primary brand device that will be used across platforms, i.e. General branding, merchandise, digital applications, etc.
It is believed that the evolution of the Obrafour brand after 20 years would lead to another span of even greater achievements.
See the photos below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns as Artiste of the Year after VGMA@20 fiasco
- Video: I'm going to limit the comedy, I'm a father of twins now - Funny Face
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale banned indefinitely, stripped of all VGMA 2019 awards
- Shatta Wale withdraws from Ghana Music Awards scheme
- You can be a star today but a criminal tomorrow - Gemann to Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy
- Cardi B postpones concert over plastic surgery woes
- Newly crowned 'Artiste of the Decade' gives artistes lessons on self-control
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale plead not guilty, granted ¢50k bail each
- Ex-Doe feels vindicated over Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale brawl
- It will be illogical for me to deliberately ruin VGMA@20 – Shatta Wale
- 3 Wills purportedly written by Aretha Franklin found in her home
- Video: Kofi Kinaata advises against illegal fishing in new song