The Multimedia Group’s Emma Morrison and eight other distinguished women are up for honours at the upcoming 4th Glitz Africa 'Ghana Women of the Year Honours'.
The list released this year includes National Maths and Science Quiz mistress, Dr Elsie Kaufmann; Media Personality Nana Aba Anamoah and CEO of the Food and Drugs Authority, Delese Mimi Darko.
Others are the CEO of Flair Catering Barbara Baeta; Executive Director of Charter House, Theresa Ayoade; Dr Rosina Acheampong, Former Attorney General and Legal Practitioner, Marietta Brew Appiah-Oppong and Attorney General Gloria Akuffo.
The honourees are selected by an astute board of achievers who use clear and objective criteria in ensuring that the final list comprises the most deserving women in various fields.
Through the Ghana Women of the Year Honours, Glitz Africa continue its mission to celebrate women who use their expertise, position and influence to inspire others to make a difference in driving other women forward
The Ghana Women of the Year Honours is a night where women excelling and making a great impact in various fields of endeavour are acknowledged and their stories shared so as to inspire the next generation of ambitious and impact-conscious women.
The event will take place at the Labadi Beach Hotel on Saturday, April 13 at 7 pm.
Below is the list of honourees:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Kofi Kinaata advises against illegal fishing in new song
- VGMA@20: Call for prosecution of Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy alone not right – Mr Logic
- What the law says: Use of guns, riotous behaviour - Case of Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy
- BET Int celebrates Sarkodie’s Artiste of the Decade victory
- VGMA brawl: There is silver lining in the fracas – Francis Doku
- VGMA@20 brawl: Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale granted bail
- We need to change narrative – Sarkodie speaks on support for industry
- VGMA@20: Celebrities react to Shatta Wale-Stonebwoy brawl
- Gov't to meet Shatta, Stonebwoy over feud – Tourism Minister
- Charterhouse disappointed after giving Shatta Wale a chance – CEO
- Creative Arts Ministry 'failed' to stop Shatta Wale Stonebwoy brawl - Minister
- VGMA@20: Stonebwoy not emotionally balanced to own gun - Sefa Kayi
- VGMA@20: MUSIGA condemns 'shameful behaviour' of Shata Wale, Stonebwoy
- VGMA@20 clash: Stonebwoy may be biggest loser – Ameyaw Debrah
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale have dented dancehall culture- Ambassador