The biggest urban music beach festival in Europe aimed at celebrating all things afrobeat, hip-hop, UK rap, reggae and dancehall, is set to make its way to Ghana for the first ever African edition.
Ahead of this summer’s sold-out festival taking place in Portugal’s Algarve region, Afro Nation will bring the party to the people of Ghana for what promises to be a vibrant celebration of music and culture.
2019 Afro Nation Festival in Europe is spearheaded by the likes of King Promise, Femi Kuti, Davido, WizKid, Burna Boy, Busy Signal, Octavian and many more.
The Africa Edition of Afro Nation Festival which will take place in Ghana’s capital Accra will bring together the global African community between December 27 and 30.
The announcement follows the recent news that all tickets for this August’s event in Europe remarkably sold out in the space of just 36 hours.
Afro Nation will deliver live performances from some of the most exciting artistes in Afrobeats, Hip Hop, Rap, Dancehall and Reggae.
The party on the country’s golden sands will see party goers enjoy celebrations across Ghana’s sun-soaked coastline, surrounded by beach bars and beautiful lagoons.
With the edges of Accra proving a renowned surfers paradise, the gorgeous landscapes pair idyllic laid-back day vibes with raucous evening parties amid the tropical haven.
With Afro Nation’s African debut set to cement its place as a unique and trailblazing player within the international festival market, more details can be found at www.afronation.com.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Patapaa's #Skopatumana challenge hits the internet
- I never begged D-Black for collaboration - Tinny
- 'Salma Feeds' feeds 1000 children Easter Sunday
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 16): DJ Mic Smith’s ‘Jama’ pushes 'Omo Ada' from number one spot
- Missing Taadi Girls: I'm sad but confident they will be found - Kofi Kinaata
- Okyeame Kwame, Samini join polio awareness campaign
- D-Black rejects Tinny’s request for collaboration?
- Song theft accusations don't move me - Kuami Eugene
- Mr. P of P-Square slept with my wife, broke my marriage – Diamond Plantnumz alleges
- Daasebere Dwamena ‘Wo Da Enda’ cover - Who nailed it?
- 'The 2 Pilots’ movie to be premiered April 26
- Video: You leave my label at your own loss – D-Black to signees
- Photos: Jim Iyke welcomes baby boy
- Photos: Okyeame Kwame dazzles at ‘Made in Ghana’ album launch
- 26 years of courtesy calls on Chief Imam in Photos