Since last Sunday, the host and production crew of Revealed with Bola Ray have been touring some of the iconic tourism sites in South Africa to generate content that will go into the next season of the show.
Bola Ray and his team have visited Soweto, Mpumalanga and Cape Town for content for the show that airs on GHOne TV.
This travel is in partnership with South African Tourism, which seeks new ways to sell destination South Africa and what it offers to audiences in Ghana and West Africa.
Since arriving in South Africa, Bola Ray and the team have visited some of the important places for tourism experience in Johannesburg and its environs as well as in Mpumalanga.
The team was in Soweto in Johannesburg where it visited the museum of the Freedom Charter, the iconic family home of Nelson Mandela and the home of Archbishop Desmond Tutu, both in Orlando West, as well as experiencing pub life Soweto style.
While in Mpumalanga, the team visited the famous Kruger National Park on safari to find the Big Five wild life (lion, elephant, rhino, leopard and Cape buffalo) and other animals. The team also experienced the big swing and lift as well as rafting.
The experiences the team had in Cape Town included the world famous masters’ polo event, a visit to Robben Island and Table Mountain, helicopter ride, boat cruise and tour of the city.
West Africa Regional Manager of South African Tourism, Thekiso Rakolojane, said they were very excited about the partnership with EIB Network to produce content to showcase South Africa as a destination that Ghanaians should visit.
“We believe that it will inspire West Africans to visit South Africa in numbers and increase our brand’s awareness in the region,” he stated.
He said Ghana is a key market for SA Tourism and the reason why a lot of effort had been put into showing Ghanaians what was available in South Africa.
Bola Ray also said, “So far, it has been a pleasurable experience; memories that will live with me forever, getting first- hand information from the natives in Soweto about the Freedom Charter and visiting the Mandela House at Orlando West was revealing.
The content for this trip will feature in Season 4 of Revealed with Bola Ray and the EIB CEO is happy about the partnership.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante
- US-based Ghanaian rapper handed 15-year sentence
- Photos/Video: Lil Win electrifies Adom ‘Kolor Paaty’
- Davido, others escape air mishap
- Michael Jackson's daughter rubbishes claim she attempted suicide
- Nigeria elections: Desmond Elliot wins Surulere1 Constituency
- 'I had breasts': Sam Smith on having liposuction at 12
- Video: Some people held prayer sessions to cast out rap ‘demon’ from me – Eno
- Bring back extracurricular activities to help unearth talents - Oscar Provencal