Since last Sunday, the host and production crew of Revealed with Bola Ray have been touring some of the iconic tourism sites in South Africa to generate content that will go into the next season of the show.
Bola Ray and his team have visited Soweto, Mpumalanga and Cape Town for content for the show that airs on GHOne TV.
This travel is in partnership with South African Tourism, which seeks new ways to sell destination South Africa and what it offers to audiences in Ghana and West Africa.
Since arriving in South Africa, Bola Ray and the team have visited some of the important places for tourism experience in Johannesburg and its environs as well as in Mpumalanga.
The team was in Soweto in Johannesburg where it visited the museum of the Freedom Charter, the iconic family home of Nelson Mandela and the home of Archbishop Desmond Tutu, both in Orlando West, as well as experiencing pub life Soweto style.
While in Mpumalanga, the team visited the famous Kruger National Park on safari to find the Big Five wild life (lion, elephant, rhino, leopard and Cape buffalo) and other animals. The team also experienced the big swing and lift as well as rafting.
The experiences the team had in Cape Town included the world famous masters’ polo event, a visit to Robben Island and Table Mountain, helicopter ride, boat cruise and tour of the city.
West Africa Regional Manager of South African Tourism, Thekiso Rakolojane, said they were very excited about the partnership with EIB Network to produce content to showcase South Africa as a destination that Ghanaians should visit.
“We believe that it will inspire West Africans to visit South Africa in numbers and increase our brand’s awareness in the region,” he stated.
He said Ghana is a key market for SA Tourism and the reason why a lot of effort had been put into showing Ghanaians what was available in South Africa.
Bola Ray also said, “So far, it has been a pleasurable experience; memories that will live with me forever, getting first- hand information from the natives in Soweto about the Freedom Charter and visiting the Mandela House at Orlando West was revealing.
The content for this trip will feature in Season 4 of Revealed with Bola Ray and the EIB CEO is happy about the partnership.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA@20: Oragnisers fail to announce 'Artiste of the Year' due to Shatta, Stonebwoy fight
- VGMA@20: Sarkodie crowned ‘Artiste of the Decade’
- VGMA@20: “You are my son” – Amakye Dede crowns Kuami Eugene
- “I’m really sorry” - Stonebwoy apolgises for pulling gun at VGMA@20
- Video: VGMA@20: Stonebwoy pulls gun as Bhim Nation, Shatta Wale camps clash
- Photos: Fashion moment on the Red Carpet of VGMA@20
- VGMA@20: Check out winners at 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- VGMA@20: Live updates of 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- I’m rooting for Kuami Eugene to win ‘Artiste of the Year’ – Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Watch 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards live
- Arnold Schwarzenegger drop-kicked at South Africa event
- It's fraud when artiste don't perform live – Samini
- Staying united secured our success - Daughters of Glorious Jesus
- Kwesi Arthur, Chris Attoh, Dumelo, others headline week's entertainment news
- Give underground artistes slots on big shows – Rapper Ikroniq pleads