Award-winning singer, Tiwa Savage is currently up to something as fans anticipate her next move.
In building anticipation, Tiwa Savage has deleted all her thousands of Instagram posts except three.
This was followed by an Instagram story post in which she revealed to fans that she was going to be making a major announcement soon.
It must be noted that prior to this move, Tiwa Savage had not shared any pictures on the app since the year began. The closest she has come to using social media in 2019 was a Twitter post where she announced to fans that she needed a little break and promised to share “great news”.
Fans are speculating that the singer who is signed to Mavin Records may be set to leave the label and this may not be farfetched considering one of the label’s artistes, Reekado Banks recently took an exit.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- The Burial of Kojo wins award at Luxor African Film Festival
- Creative arts can take Ghana to greater heights if... – George Quaye
- Video: Medikal brings the heat as he sells Africa on Tim Westwood
- Gospel singer criticises Stonebwoy for endorsing secular songs in church
- Video: Cast of 1998 hit TV show 'Taxi Driver' cast back the years
- Buju Banton sings of the only law to obey in the world
- I learnt how to drive on 'Taxi Driver' - Psalm Adjeteyfio reveals
- The warrior of love - Unpacking Samini’s 'Untamed' Part 1
- Video: Ashesi University founder goes ‘crazy’, dresses like female
- Video: Kofi Mole quits school to pursue music
- Photo: Rocky Dawuni, Cabum finally smoke peace pipe
- Adopting French as Ghana’s second language ‘disrespectful’ – Okyeame Kwame
- If I don’t win any award at 3Music Awards I will pull a 'Shatta Wale' - Medikal declares
- No other Ghanaian music beats highlife - Kyekyeku
- We were once celebrated in Diaspora because of Highlife – Bessa Simons