After joining the crusade to legalise banned marijuana in Ghana, musician Wanlov the Kubolor has shared his first-time experience smoking weed.
In an interview with radio and TV host Abeiku Santana, Wanlov revealed that he tried marijuana for the first time in Uganda.
He disclosed that he took five rolls [of weed] in Uganda without being overwhelmed by it so he proceeded to take some dose at Tamale on his return to Ghana.
“While in Tamale some folks invited me to a park where we smoked but after smoking, I realized I was light. I ate so much that night and slept for like three days,” he narrated in Twi.
“Since then, I have decided not to smoke again because even though it’s a good thing, it doesn’t help me. I learnt it’s medicine for some people,” he said.
He also disclosed that occasionally, people mistake him for a peddler because of his dreadlocks.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah