Actor and entrepreneur, John Dumelo, is set to officially follow his traditional marriage ceremony with a wedding.
The event is happening on Saturday, May 11.
The actor-turn-politician on May 12 2018, married his longtime girlfriend in a beautiful traditional ceremony on a Saturday morning at a location at Spintex in Accra.
The traditional marriage took place at the residence of his fiancée then, Gifty Mawunya Nkornu.
The colourful ceremony was attended by friends, family and well-known celebrities from Ghana and Nigeria including former President John Mahama, Yvonne Nelson, Yvonne Okoro, Prince David Osei, Ramsey Nouah, Majid Michel, Sandra Ankobiah, Nadia Buari and Jackie Appiah.
John Dumelo and his wife welcomed their first child some months after they got married.
Read more: John Dumelo, wife welcome first child
The couple had been tight-lipped on the date of their white wedding since their traditional marriage.
The couple, however, has finally decided on the date.
The wedding, which will be attended strictly by invitation, is scheduled to take place outside Accra.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns after VGMA@20 fiasco
- Video: I'm going to limit the comedy, I'm a father of twins now - Funny Face
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale banned indefinitely, stripped of all VGMA 2019 awards
- Shatta Wale withdraws from Ghana Music Awards scheme
- You can be a star today but a criminal tomorrow - Gemann to Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy
- Cardi B postpones concert over plastic surgery woes
- Newly crowned 'Artiste of the Decade' gives artistes lessons on self-control
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale plead not guilty, granted ¢50k bail each
- Ex-Doe feels vindicated over Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale brawl
- It will be illogical for me to deliberately ruin VGMA@20 – Shatta Wale
- 3 Wills purportedly written by Aretha Franklin found in her home
- Video: Kofi Kinaata advises against illegal fishing in new song
- VGMA@20: Call for prosecution of Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy alone not right – Mr Logic
- What the law says: Use of guns, riotous behaviour - Case of Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy