Actor and entrepreneur, John Dumelo, is set to officially follow his traditional marriage ceremony with a wedding.
The event is happening on Saturday, May 11.
The actor-turn-politician on May 12 2018, married his longtime girlfriend in a beautiful traditional ceremony on a Saturday morning at a location at Spintex in Accra.
The traditional marriage took place at the residence of his fiancée then, Gifty Mawunya Nkornu.
The colourful ceremony was attended by friends, family and well-known celebrities from Ghana and Nigeria including former President John Mahama, Yvonne Nelson, Yvonne Okoro, Prince David Osei, Ramsey Nouah, Majid Michel, Sandra Ankobiah, Nadia Buari and Jackie Appiah.
John Dumelo and his wife welcomed their first child some months after they got married.
Read more: John Dumelo, wife welcome first child
The couple had been tight-lipped on the date of their white wedding since their traditional marriage.
The couple, however, has finally decided on the date.
The wedding, which will be attended strictly by invitation, is scheduled to take place outside Accra.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case