Actor Chris Attoh, according to reports, has flown to Maryland in the US following the murder of his wife on Friday.
The actor, who was on a movie set in Los Angeles, had to leave after receiving the sad news that his wife Bettie Jenifer had been killed.
Bettie was killed, by an unidentified male on Friday, while leaving her office in Maryland in the US after work.
She was shot at multiple times by a man while she walked to her car at the parking lot of her office at 6300 Block of Ivy Lane around 5 pm.
One of the bullets hit her during the attack and Police declared her dead on the scene.
The police are currently on the hunt for the suspect, believed to have used a handgun and fled the scene in a blue vehicle after the incident.
They described the suspect as “a black male with a thick build and black hair, wearing a dark shirt and pants.”
Prior to this incident, there were reports that all was not well between Chris Attoh and Bettie Jenifer, who got married in October 2018, in Accra.
The actor had deleted pictures of the wife from his Instagram account fueling rumours that their marriage could be hitting the rocks.
Chris Attoh married again after his first marriage to Nigerian actress, Damilola Adegbite, with whom he has a son, crashed in 2017.
Even though details are sketchy, the actor had shared a shot video on his Instagram handle of him being on a movie set two days before the wife’s murder.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Tiwa Savage rents entire cinema for son to watch 'The Lion King'
- Language not a barrier in music – FRA! band
- Why we were not allowed to meet Akufo-Addo - Dark Suburb explains
- People want Miss Ghana queens to look like slay queens - Inna Patty
- Video: I’m not ugly, my mirror doesn’t tell me so - Miss Ghana 2019
- 2019 Golden Movie Awards: Full list of nominees released
- 5 honours, 26 competitive awards to be given out at 2019 Golden Movie Awards
- New video alert! - Rocky Dawuni premieres 'Elevation'
- Video: Shatta Wale explains why he is king
- Panafest International Expo launched in UK
- Too many music talents hypnotised by Afrobeat popularity - David Bolton bemoans
- Video: My music was getting bigger – Ohemaa Mercy explains why she quit teaching
- Video: Funny Face claims police assault during movie shoot
- Cardi B rape accusations resurfaces
- Regent University student wins 2019 edition of 'Live Inside Win the Ride'