It’s no secret that musicians love their mothers and will dedicate their most personal and touching songs to honour them.
From Shatta Wale, Obrafour, Becca, Maccasio and more, have let down their guards and put aside their alter egos, to express how much they care about their mothers.
It’s now the turn of Mimlife Record’s protege - Mista Myles to flex his voice on a song titled ‘Mama’ dedicated to mothers around the world.
Mista Myles’s ‘Mama’ song will definitely be added to his catalogue of hits tunes.
Just take a listen to the lyrics: “Everyday you dey pray / You dey on your knees / You dey hustle on these streets / Tell us never accept defeat / Adey your back you bed under bridge.”
The song, uploaded to SoundCloud is a 3:33 minutes produced by NixieOfficiv.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Panafest International Expo launched in UK
- Too many music talents hypnotised by Afrobeat popularity - David Bolton bemoans
- Video: My music was getting bigger – Ohemaa Mercy explains why she quit teaching
- Video: Funny Face claims police assault during movie shoot
- Cardi B rape accusations resurfaces
- Regent University student wins 2019 edition of 'Live Inside Win the Ride'
- Spanish hosts dance to highlife songs by Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue band
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain