There are many things about a woman a man will admire. It could be her physical attributes - looks - or character.
While some may admire the backside of a woman, actor John Dumelo has revealed that he is not a fan.
But after his white wedding on Saturday at the Royal Senchi Resort in Akosombo, the actor seems to have made an exception to that stance.
“I’m not a fan of “bottos”.....but I can have fun with this one. 🙈,” John Dumelo confessed in a post on Instagram while showing off his wife’s behind.
The white wedding on Saturday was a star-studded affair.
Several A-list entertainment personalities, including Nigerian actor and politician Desmond Elliot, Jackie Appiah, James Gardiner, Nadia Buari, Fred Nuamah, were in attendance for the special day.
The white wedding came a year after a beautiful traditional ceremony at Spintex in Accra.
Mr Dumelo and his wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkornu have been blessed with a son.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album
- Stonebwoy, Samini congratulate Shatta Wale on Beyonce feature
- 'I know my level!' - Beyoncé features Shatta Wale on new album
- Real Time channel Debuts on DStv, GOtv
- Support the arts industry – Kwesi Agyare to gov't
- Kagame – The tallest president in Africa is the shortest in his family
- Prince David Osei wins Best Actor award at African International Film Festival
- Bond: Black female actor, Lashana Lynch is next ‘007 agent