There are many things about a woman a man will admire. It could be her physical attributes - looks - or character.
While some may admire the backside of a woman, actor John Dumelo has revealed that he is not a fan.
But after his white wedding on Saturday at the Royal Senchi Resort in Akosombo, the actor seems to have made an exception to that stance.
“I’m not a fan of “bottos”.....but I can have fun with this one. 🙈,” John Dumelo confessed in a post on Instagram while showing off his wife’s behind.
The white wedding on Saturday was a star-studded affair.
Several A-list entertainment personalities, including Nigerian actor and politician Desmond Elliot, Jackie Appiah, James Gardiner, Nadia Buari, Fred Nuamah, were in attendance for the special day.
The white wedding came a year after a beautiful traditional ceremony at Spintex in Accra.
Mr Dumelo and his wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkornu have been blessed with a son.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I thought Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale would learn from my experience – Gemann
- DJ Switch makes it unto billboard in Times Square
- Kwesi Arthur motivates students to win 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay
- KiDi: Charterhouse should be sanctioned for role in VGMA brawl
- Fault Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale but blame Charterhouse too – Sarkodie
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns as Artiste of the Year after VGMA@20 fiasco
- Video: I'm going to limit the comedy, I'm a father of twins now - Funny Face
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale banned indefinitely, stripped of all VGMA 2019 awards
- Shatta Wale withdraws from Ghana Music Awards scheme
- You can be a star today but a criminal tomorrow - Gemann to Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy
- Cardi B postpones concert over plastic surgery woes
- Newly crowned 'Artiste of the Decade' gives artistes lessons on self-control