Father of award-winning rapper Kwesi Arthur has revealed his only disagreement with his son is his hairstyle.
Emmanuel Kwesi Danso Arthur in a conversation with JoyNews’ MzGee, noted that Kwesi Arthur’s look is gentlemanly but insists his hairstyle is “the only thing he doesn’t like about him.”
Though the musician currently wears well-trimmed dreadlocks, his father argues, the look does not sit well with the standards dictated by his Pentecostal faith.
“By God’s grace with the background that he is from I’ve seen Kwesi to be exceptional, you know the hip hop and hip life artistes with a lot of tattoos, with earrings and the only funny thing with Kwesi that I now have a challenge with is the hairstyle but apart from that you can see Kwesi as a unique gentleman,” he said.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I thought Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale would learn from my experience – Gemann
- DJ Switch makes it unto billboard in Times Square
- Kwesi Arthur motivates students to win 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay
- KiDi: Charterhouse should be sanctioned for role in VGMA brawl
- Fault Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale but blame Charterhouse too – Sarkodie
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns as Artiste of the Year after VGMA@20 fiasco
- Video: I'm going to limit the comedy, I'm a father of twins now - Funny Face
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale banned indefinitely, stripped of all VGMA 2019 awards
- Shatta Wale withdraws from Ghana Music Awards scheme
- You can be a star today but a criminal tomorrow - Gemann to Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy
- Cardi B postpones concert over plastic surgery woes
- Newly crowned 'Artiste of the Decade' gives artistes lessons on self-control