Father of award-winning rapper Kwesi Arthur has revealed his only disagreement with his son is his hairstyle.
Emmanuel Kwesi Danso Arthur in a conversation with JoyNews’ MzGee, noted that Kwesi Arthur’s look is gentlemanly but insists his hairstyle is “the only thing he doesn’t like about him.”
Though the musician currently wears well-trimmed dreadlocks, his father argues, the look does not sit well with the standards dictated by his Pentecostal faith.
“By God’s grace with the background that he is from I’ve seen Kwesi to be exceptional, you know the hip hop and hip life artistes with a lot of tattoos, with earrings and the only funny thing with Kwesi that I now have a challenge with is the hairstyle but apart from that you can see Kwesi as a unique gentleman,” he said.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case