Looks like the reign of ‘Daavi Neba’ is not up yet. The song claimed the number one spot in week 18, after its second appearance on the charts.
‘Daavi Neba’ dragged down one of the most played songs ‘Kpo Keke’ by Stonebwoy to be at number one. The song is maintaining its position.
‘Omo see brother, brother! See aunty, aunty!’ lines from DJ Mic Smith’s ‘Jama’ is increasingly becoming more popular than before. Although the song has topped the chart once, it has stayed on the top five for so long as its popularity rises.
The song after topping the chart in week 16, it fell to number four but it has climbed back to number two. The song features Patoranking and Shaker.
Fallen to number three from the second spot is Stonebwoy’s ‘Kpo Keke’. The song had taken over the chart in week 17 after losing the position in week nine.
The song features Medikal, Darkovibes, Kelvyn Boy and Kwesi Arthur.
After topping the chart back to back for six weeks, ‘Omo Ada’ by Medikal is at number four this week.
Maintaining its position at number five is ‘Shuga’ by Stonebwoy featuring Jamaica’s Beenie Man.
Back at number six is ‘Don’t Be Late’ by Kofi Mole.
‘Nothing I get’ by Fameye is maintaining its position at the seventh spot.
At number eight is Okyeame Kwame’s ‘Bra’. This song is one of the songs on the rappers ‘Made In Ghana’ album.
At number nine is ‘W’asue Me’ by Obaapa Christy. ‘W’asue Me’ is one of the songs fans are rooting for to win Gospel Song of the Year at the 2019 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
‘Bad Energy’ by Guru featuring Kwesi Swat is at number 10, two steps up from its previous position.
‘No More’ by Kuami Eugene featuring Sarkodie is gradually moving up the charts. Appearing on the chart at number 20, the song moved four steps up to 16 and this week has jumped to number 11.
DJ Vyrusky’s ‘Baby’ featuring Shatta Wale, KiDi and Kuami Eugene is back at number 12.
At number 13 is ‘Pilolo’ by Guilty Beatz, Mr Eazi and Kwesi Arthur.
Debuting on the chart at number 14 is ‘Mpaebo’ meaning prayer by Nacee.
At number 15 is ‘Nobody’ by Kwesi Arthur and Mr Eazi.
‘Mr. Badman’ by KiDi featuring Kwesi Arthur is at number 16.
Ohemaa Mercy’s ‘Onim Me’ has dropped from the tenth spot to number 17. It seems the competition is getting tough with new releases coming in.
At number 18 is Samini’s ‘Rainbow’.
‘Problem’ by Nautyca featuring Akwaboah, for its second appearance on the chart is at number 19.
Another debut on the chart this week is ‘Ino Be My Matter’ by Okyeame Kwame. ‘Ino Be My Matter’ is one of the songs on the rapper’s ‘Made in Ghana’ album. The song features Kuami Eugene.
With the competition increasing every day and people’s taste in music constantly changing, ‘Sure’ by Opanka featuring Adina and Fancy Gadam’s ‘Only You’
Join Andy Dosty this and every Saturday at 12:30 pm, on the Adom Chart Show on Adom FM, to find out if ‘Daavi Neba’ will still hold unto number one or be dragged down.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Panafest International Expo launched in UK
- Too many music talents hypnotised by Afrobeat popularity - David Bolton bemoans
- Video: My music was getting bigger – Ohemaa Mercy explains why she quit teaching
- Video: Funny Face claims police assault during movie shoot
- Cardi B rape accusations resurfaces
- Regent University student wins 2019 edition of 'Live Inside Win the Ride'
- Spanish hosts dance to highlife songs by Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue band
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain