Reggae and Dancehall artiste, Samini has tagged musicians who cannot perform live as fraudsters.
Speaking on Showbiz A-Z on Joy FM, Saturday, the artiste said the stage is the chance for an artiste to connect and present his craft to the audience in a special way.
“So, if performing and you have your recorded voice playing and your microphone acting like you are performing, it’s either you are a fraud or doing karaoke,” Samini told MzGee host of the show.
He explained that songs put out by artistes are already known to audiences hence time should be taken to give refreshing and different side of it during performance.
Samini stated he tries to give audiences a better version of his songs and supersede his former performances while entertaining his fans on stage.
“You are not a complete musician if you cannot perform your music live,” he stated.
He said the audience should demand their money paid back to them if an artiste does not perform live.
Samini urged other artistes who cannot do a live performance to learn.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I won't invite 'people' to my wedding – Lilwin
- Steve Bedi to headline PAMA Festival 2019
- Ben Brako tops Global Music Charts with 'Shame and Scandal'
- Bible isn't against Marijuana, stop preaching against it – Rev. Abbeam
- Burna Boy deserved his BET award – Davido
- Cardi B pleads not guilty to assault
- Michelle Obama and Stephen Fry help drive audiobook boom
- Unemployment cause of increased nudity - Vicky Zugah
- Consistency and not hits alone make a good artiste - eShun
- Video: ‘I cannot say Medikal is a fraud boy’ - Strongman
- Don’t marry a woman who cannot cook – Kwesi Arthur's dad to son
- Partnering musicians as a producer is key – Jayso
- First edition of Miss United Continents, Ghana launched
- David Bolton releases visuals for ‘Odo Fofro’ featuring Samini
- Nominees for 2019 Hospitality Awards unveiled