Legendary Gospel music group, Daughters of Glorious Jesus, have attributed their success in the industry to their ability to stay united.
Speaking in an interview on the EWITHBECKS show with Becky, they noted that they managed to stick together for the past 30 years due to the unfailing love of the almighty God.
“God has been the major factor but we also played the role of staying united.”
Daughters of Glorious Jesus, are celebrating three decades of spreading the gospel through music and as part of activities, held an official launch ahead of the events lined up.
WATCH FULL VIDEO:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I won't invite 'people' to my wedding – Lilwin
- Steve Bedi to headline PAMA Festival 2019
- Ben Brako tops Global Music Charts with 'Shame and Scandal'
- Bible isn't against Marijuana, stop preaching against it – Rev. Abbeam
- Burna Boy deserved his BET award – Davido
- Cardi B pleads not guilty to assault
- Michelle Obama and Stephen Fry help drive audiobook boom
- Unemployment cause of increased nudity - Vicky Zugah
- Consistency and not hits alone make a good artiste - eShun
- Video: ‘I cannot say Medikal is a fraud boy’ - Strongman
- Don’t marry a woman who cannot cook – Kwesi Arthur's dad to son
- Partnering musicians as a producer is key – Jayso
- First edition of Miss United Continents, Ghana launched
- David Bolton releases visuals for ‘Odo Fofro’ featuring Samini
- Nominees for 2019 Hospitality Awards unveiled