Award-winning Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has evaluated her journey so far in the movie-making craft.
While recounting the many circumstances that culminated in her eventual success as a Nollywood movie star, the pretty screen diva revealed that though Jim Iyke enjoys bullying her, she has enjoyed every moment working with him.
“Sober reflection of how far God has brought me. I was just a young girl who loved to act, never envisaged my passion would bring me this far.
“The journey, the trials, failures, mistakes, tribulations gave me the consistency and the staying power (still becoming).
“Allow yourself grow through the process, instant success is not sustainable. Follow your passion and not the trend in choosing a career. Be patient and be teachable, keep your head down and allow your work speak for you because pride goes before a fall.
“Above all, I pray for the understanding and wisdom to manage that which is given to us as the ultimate gift.
“The Cat - the movie Muna Obekwe of blessed memories was always a delight working with him and of course my big bro Jim Iyke, who always enjoyed bullying me till date. Well, now I’m a grown woman,” she said.
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Mum told me Reggie Rockstone sounded like a porn star’s name
- Van Vicker jabs Kofi Asamoah for saying blacks can't be wise as whites
- Videos/Photos: Steve Harvey visits Cape Coast Castle, gets emotional
- Nigerian comedian, Klint da Drunk involved in accident
- Video: Emotional McBrown recounts 20-year struggle to have a child
- Ghanaian actors are too comfortable - Moesha Boduong
- Video: Comedian Steve Harvey in Ghana for Year of Return
- Pius wins hearts with dance moves at Chicago’s Ghanafest 2019
- 'What Do Girls Really Want' – Sister Derby, Freda Rhymz, others school Lord Paper
- Checkout Becca's birthday message from husband
- I deserve to be among top ten best rappers – Tinny
- It's unfair to compare young rappers to older ones – Hammer
- Anger as Kenyan copyright society pays musicians $24 as royalties
- Nana Ama McBrown celebrates 42 birthday with hot photo
- Video: Presby Church rejected my National Service posting because of my hairstyle – KiDi