The police have released a sketch of a man believed to have killed Bettie Jenifer, wife of Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh, barely two weeks after the unfortunate incident.
Bettie, 44, and a mother-of-twins was brutally murdered on May 10 in front of about 10 witnesses.
According to reports, she left the office in the 6300 block of Ivy Lane and was walking to her car when a man armed with a handgun approached her.
When she tried to run away, the man followed her and fired at her multiple times, with at least one shot hitting her.
The gunman then fled in a vehicle.
Even though he has not been found, Maryland police have contacted cartographers to draw an image of the face of the killer based on the descriptions given by witnesses.
According to reports, the murderer is “a black male with a thin build and black hair, wearing a dark shirt and pants.”
Bettie was married to two men
Days after her death, it was revealed that the deceased was actually married to one Kendrick Jenifer who is currently in jail over drug-related issues.
Reports say Kendrick had threatened Bettie Jenifer after seeing wedding photographs of his estranged wife and Attoh.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I won't invite 'people' to my wedding – Lilwin
- Steve Bedi to headline PAMA Festival 2019
- Ben Brako tops Global Music Charts with 'Shame and Scandal'
- Bible isn't against Marijuana, stop preaching against it – Rev. Abbeam
- Burna Boy deserved his BET award – Davido
- Cardi B pleads not guilty to assault
- Michelle Obama and Stephen Fry help drive audiobook boom
- Unemployment cause of increased nudity - Vicky Zugah
- Consistency and not hits alone make a good artiste - eShun
- Video: ‘I cannot say Medikal is a fraud boy’ - Strongman
- Don’t marry a woman who cannot cook – Kwesi Arthur's dad to son
- Partnering musicians as a producer is key – Jayso
- First edition of Miss United Continents, Ghana launched
- David Bolton releases visuals for ‘Odo Fofro’ featuring Samini
- Nominees for 2019 Hospitality Awards unveiled