After serenading the airwaves with the tune ‘Strong Bond’, DJ Bridash is set to drop another banger titled, ‘Ɛyɛ Odo’.
The new love song features songstress eShun and 3 Music Awards ‘Next Rated Act’, Kofi Mole.
‘Ɛyɛ Odo’ is scheduled to be released on DJ Bridash’s birthday, June 6.
The premiere of the song will form part of activities to mark the birthday of The Multimedia Group disc jockey.
‘Ɛyɛ Odo’ was produced by Ephraim and advises lovers not to take the affection of their partners for granted.
eShun delivers the soothing vocals on the tune and reminds a male lover that her sincere love should not be considered as folly.
Kofi Mole complements Eshun’s chorus with his conversational rap.
The song will be available on all digital platforms on June 6.
DJ Bridash is currently one of the regular DJs on Hitz FM and Joy FM, all belonging to The Multimedia Group.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Some big artistes used to kneel down for misbehaving – Hammer
- I don’t feel celebrated enough – Kwaw Kese laments
- Stonebwoy gears up for Shuga Summer Tour
- I won't beef with someone who can't write her own songs – Kelvyn Boy
- Modelling not lucrative in Ghana — Chantelle Dapaah
- Reggie Rockstone leaves VVIP?
- Video: Kofi Adjorlolo dating Victoria Lebene mere media stunt – Abeiku Santana
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 23): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ gunning for number 1?
- Russian poker star electrocuted in bath at home
- Popular illusionist ready to stun patrons at 2019 MMC Live
- From Nollywood to pulpit: Eucharia Anunobi’s untold conversion story
- Sarkodie doesn’t come to bed early – Wife
- Lawyer: Cuba Gooding Jr. will turn self in on groping charge
- I saved Ghanaian rap music from dying – Medikal brags
- Video: Patapaa chills with European girlfriend at the beach