Veteran sound engineer, Appiah Dankwa, known as Appietus, has articulated his love for Patapaa, describing him as an entertainer.
Appietus’ remark comes on the back of suggestions that Patapaa took inspiration for his ‘Skopatomana’ lyrics from the latter’s verse on ‘Azonto Fiesta’ and 5Five’s ‘Move Back’ (Muje Baya).
Though industry folks criticised Appietus’ style back in the day, the ace sound engineer who has produced over 200 hit tracks, tagged his flair as ‘alien’.
Reacting to Patapaa’s recent ‘Skopatomana’ challenge in a conversation with JoyNews’ MzGee, Appietus said the Swedru-based artiste, Patapaa’s appearance alone can kill stress.
“I like the guy. I like him. You see we are doing entertainment and he has managed to make people happy and that is entertainment,” he said.
“It is either we kill the stress or the stress kills us so people like Patapaa we need them. Looking at the guy alone makes you happy, his spectacles and all that. You look at his picture alone; you laugh your stress out,” Appietus added.
Watch the video for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case