Songstress Abena Akuaba will soon unleash her next single after capturing the airwaves with ‘Hit and Run’.
The new song titled ‘Dedeede’ will be released officially on the eve of her birthday, June 1, at Club Onyx in Accra.
Patrons who will throng Club Onyx for her 'All Black Party' on Saturday will have the privilege of listening to the song before it dominates the airwaves.
In an interview with Merqury Quaye on Hitz FM’s Cruise Control, the artiste noted her first song was a caution to the men but ‘Dedeede’ will ‘cool the men down’.
Notable personalities expected to grace the release party for ‘Dedeede’ are Elikem Kurmodzie, DKB, Abeiku Santana, Merqury Quaye, Praye as well as other prominent personalities.
Abena Akuaba Appiah is a model, TV presenter, musician, actress and entrepreneur with years’ experience in the fashion industry.
She has modelled for most of the top name designers from around the world such as crèmè de la crèmè from the United States, Andres Aquino from Spain, sushma Patel from India, Catalan from France, late Kofi Ansah from Ghana, and others.
Abena has participated in international modelling competitions such as Top Model Ghana 2013 and Top Model of the World 2013 where she emerged top 15 out of 60 countries.
She also won Miss Universe Ghana 2014 and competed in Donald trump international pageant Miss Universe in 2014.
Abena became a brand ambassador for Garner hair products in the United States.
The runway diva has done a fashion show with Contour Fashion Week, New York fashion week, Vlisco, Woodin, Da Viva and GTP.
Abena became an X-Factor finalist in 2012 and has recently starred in an American movie and has also appeared in the American TV series Afri-Americans.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah